The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Seems if FAS would put 10 in it would satisfy most of us now. I have to imagine 90% are willing to save $400 and wait.
I would guess there is 10-12 today that are hittin F5 to buy now.

Seems like more than that. Those last 3 sold out extremely quickly. Now I just don't know if it is worth sticking around F5ing...

Seems if FAS would put 10 in it would satisfy most of us now. I have to imagine 90% are willing to save $400 and wait.
I would guess there is 10-12 today that are hittin F5 to buy now.

Assuming the percentages held up over a wider sample size then the poll I posted would suggest 20% of those wanting the 2 are going to pay the premium and 20% more would consider it. So not so sure 10 would satisfy it (especially since 19 actually voted they would buy it now)

Assuming the percentages held up over a wider sample size then the poll I posted would suggest 20% of those wanting the 2 are going to pay the premium and 20% more would consider it. So not so sure 10 would satisfy it (especially since 19 actually voted they would buy it now)

What are the chances all 19 are online now. I meant for today if he puts 10 in maybe it will be quieter on Tuesday.

I got one ! But i also almost lost it, i got till confirmation and it was gone, but then i tried again and i somehow got till the end and sent my order. Woohoo :)

A month from now we will look back and wonder if were all crazy.

This is nothing like the MFC. That was new in every way. New metal case, new boards, new software, etc.

The Axe II is the next gen and FAS has lots of exp building these so there is no unknowns manufacturing wise.
I think in a few weeks everyone will be happy.

Cliff, add 10 more today and 10 tomorrow even if you can't ship till next week. This will give the Yahoo store a much needed rest and let the manics change thier diapers and bandage thier F5 finger.

Looks like my theory was wrong. Wel..one less on the wait list. Did any with confo e-mails get one?

That's because your theory wasn't a theory. It was an hypothesis. A guess. It can only become a theory when there is an observable body of evidence that does not disprove it. We just have to wait and see how many list jumpers don't have any problems paying list price. My guess is that many will pay list.

My Father taught me that there is always room at the top. The AxeII has raised the bar that Cliff had already set. I think we all should be thankful that Cliff is a musician and understands our plight. I think he could very easily sell at least half as many at twice the price, spend less on materials, labor and everything else and greatly increase his profit margin. If he wanted to he could market the AxeII as a piece for recording studios and price it up there with Neves or API gear. The stars could always afford their personal rig no matter what the price.

I'm glad the list exists to calm the masses, but if FAS is in business to make $$$ then it would seem logical that the more they make available in the Yahoo store the more they will make.

Guys that scored on the first batch of orders: would you mind telling me what time stamp your order had? Would appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom