The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

I started at 2pm EST, never stopped refreshing and adding to cart and never saw it. You guys are lucky to have even seen it in your cart IMO!

I am not one to complain, and I have been pretty understanding of this whole situation, but 3 days in a row of this game is starting to get on my nerves. I think something needs to change, I would much rather be on a list and get one when my turn comes up (probably within a couple weeks given there are, by the sound of it, lots being made, just not lots being sold).

I can't continue to waste this much time but I really need this for recording the rest of my album, what a conundrum !

Guys that had one in their cart and missed it... did you get a Credit Card declined message? That's what I got, and I know my card is good. Just wondering if any of you got the same message.

The previous 2 times i've had one in my cart i just got it kicked back to the no items in cart screen. Are you sure you entered all the data correctly? it will deny your card before final confirmation if anything at all is out of sort

Guys that had one in their cart and missed it... did you get a Credit Card declined message? That's what I got, and I know my card is good. Just wondering if any of you got the same message.

No, it was just back to "The Axe-Fx II Effects Processor is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item."

Thanks for the responses, guys. Yes, I've triple checked the data that I entered, and it's good. Maybe my CC company has decided that I should not buy the Axe-Fx II. :lol

You just got to adjust you're attitude, and you'll go crazy playing.
Par is zero.
Anything else is much better than par.

So, today I scored par. Tomorrow, I might eagle.

Looks like 3 forumites got one. Wouldn't surprise me if it was only 3-4 they posted up.
I have read several stories from people who have been to the Fractal assembly room
saying that a room full of people are moving as fast as they can. But that doesn't seem
to jive with an output of 10 units or under a day. They must be only posting a portion of
production on the Yahoo site.

I'm happy that fellow forumites seem to be getting most of what is posted.

Fractal is probably laughing all the way throught this mess. They are in abolute control and are loving it. I have been trying to work it out in my head as to why you would fulfill orders this way and it just boggles the mind. I'm not getting sucked into this mess, I'm going to wait until the smoke clears. My Mako Mak 4 preamp will have to get me though for the time being.

This is f*cked up... I'm surprised no one is cussing up a storm and calling FAS all kinds of names with the games they are playing with us...

Well if anything, that magical hour of 2:00PM EST has been confirmed as the most likely time for them to be put in stock. But now in the back of my head I'm wondering if more will go up later...

This is f*cked up... I'm surprised no one is cussing up a storm and calling FAS all kinds of names with the games they are playing with us...

What games? They are releasing product as they can ship it. Seems like a logical, although frustrating for us, way to do it. Not worth cursing and stuff over it. Am I frustrated to have been close twice and not even remotely close twice.. Of Course. But complaining about it won't help get any quicker. I'm sure FAS isn't purposely trying to upset it's customer base, and is doing what it feels is neccessary to keep shipping accurate and insure that eevryone who's money they take is shipped an axe II that is correct.

Today is the last day I can play the "refresh game". Boss comes back from vacation on Monday and I will actually be expected to do some work around here.

That might be a good thing, though. I'm not sure I'm emotionally strong enough to keep having the Axe II in my cart and then have it ripped away from me. :lol:lol

:(

Back
Top Bottom