The obligatory "fear of change" thread-if i go from 3 to 3.03 will my patches change?

ari

Inspired
I'm rocking the free world right now...but i want the hi-res and the JVM model...will the upgrade screw with my presets?

I haven't had to change my patches going to 3.03 - they are just more clear & sound better in general. This is true regardless of whether I touched the amp settings or did the "amp reset" by changing amp types and changing back. The change to 3.0 was significant - I reworked all of my patches. 3.03 hasn't been that way for me.

As we know everyone's idea of TONE is different, the way they set up their patches etc. As far as my patches it "kicked them up a notch" for lack of a better term. I truly feel you will be more then happy with the results.:)

No issues here. Can't get loud enough to be sure at home, but so far I'd say they are more...more? Hard to put to words. JVM is a kick.

It will mess with everything, your patches will now sound like crate solid state combo amps....

Or the obvious answer is just try it out and see.

It will mess with everything, your patches will now sound like crate solid state combo amps....

Or the obvious answer is just try it out and see.

Ah yes, the crate amp sim-Cliff promised me that would be in firmware 4.0, but in the meantime I simulate it by running into the PA with the can sims OFF.....

Back
Top Bottom