AFIII The Oaf

Very nice attempt! Did you sync the delay and the tremolo? I find that helps a ton to mask the "misses" on the picking at the low point on the tremolo.

hmmm. I don't think so. I just altered the tremolo timing until it seemed close. Say more and I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the feedback

A first shot at a preset for the Big Wreck tune. Two Scenes. And the scene switching is much more usable on the III though I have to time my presses better :) (Especially when you consider that the guitar is coming from a GR55 tuned to the song)

Sounded great to me!

Austin

Big Wreck is just awesome and Ian Thornley is one of my favorite players, great job guys! I saw the last show of their tour in LA back in March and I know Ian was using and Axe Fx II XL in his rig for effects.

Big Wreck is just awesome and Ian Thornley is one of my favorite players, great job guys! I saw the last show of their tour in LA back in March and I know Ian was using and Axe Fx II XL in his rig for effects.
He really is great. I wish they would come to St. Louis.

Thanks all.

MM

I am lucky enough to see Big wreck 2 times this year . Once a few months ago and again in July. My favorite band.

Back
Top Bottom