The new V2-series from Valhallir.at - FREE IRs included!!!

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
We proudly present our new "V2" impulse response series from Valhallir.at.

To celebrate it, we want you to try some freebies from our 3 new released IR-packs!

V2 Produktlinie wallpaper low res.jpg

Attachments

• V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 222
  • V2-MHB412-k-C414-B4.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 203
  • V2-SW212-d-MD421-A2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 196
Thanks @funkstation777 ! I am assuming that the freebies posted are all near field....can you elaborate a bit about the far and mid field options..and maybe drop one of those here for us, as far field is a very hot topic here these days.... BTW it seems that @Marco Fanton is everywhere now..including your website.....starting to rival Pete thorn on the online gear demo/endorsement circuit....good for you all.

The freebie-IRs are near fields in RAW format. If there is enough feedback, we may post a few far field IRs. The mid-field IRs are more an "in-between" thing, but they sound very "alive"...
Yeah..Marco is just a fantastic guitar player and ne "knows" tone, like no one I knew before. It's so great for us, that he fell in love with our stuff from the beginning. He was the first one to test our new series. And he is also a super-nice human being.
He has already finished presets, where he is using selected V2-IRs. He loves the V2-1960EMTV. ;-) me, too.

To be more specific, does each of the V2 packs include the Far and Mid options for the given cabs, or are they sold separately?

After trying the free ir's I bought the triple pack. Amazing punchy und full when playing loud in the rehearsel room. here is a little Funky Blues. This is the AC30 Preset and I used 2 ir's in a stereo cab block. L=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2 and R=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-MF2 which is a Midfield ir I supose.

After trying the free ir's I bought the triple pack. Amazing punchy und full when playing loud in the rehearsel room. here is a little Funky Blues. This is the AC30 Preset and I used 2 ir's in a stereo cab block. L=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2 and R=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-MF2 which is a Midfield ir I supose.

Awesome, Tony! Glad, you like them!

Thats Funkin' Good Tony

This is an awesome work...step by step VALHALLIR.at took place into my preferences IRs .I start use them a lot.
Good job ,Valhallir.at !
I recommend their work with all my heart.

This is an awesome work...step by step VALHALLIR.at took place into my preferences IRs .I start use them a lot.
Good job ,Valhallir.at !
I recommend their work with all my heart.
Thank you very much. That means a lot to us from a heavy touring pro-musician like you, Paul.

@Fab8040:
There is a ribbon mic in the cab pack V2-MB1992 (1992 Mesa Oversized with british V30s : It's the sE Electronic VR1 "Voodoo". In many cases, I even prefer it to the R121 (that we added to the cab packs a while later, together with the M160)

In the V2-MHB412 (Mesa Halfback, one of our very first V2-series cab packs) there is also a ribbon: the sE Electronic X1R

As we have a lot of new stuff in the pipleline, it will take quite some time to have a look at the Mesa cabs. Maybe we will do some additional shots
of the two beauties, as they belong to good friends of mine who still own the cabs.

Cheers,
Andy

@Fab8040:
There is a ribbon mic in the cab pack V2-MB1992 (1992 Mesa Oversized with british V30s : It's the sE Electronic VR1 "Voodoo". In many cases, I even prefer it to the R121 (that we added to the cab packs a while later, together with the M160)

In the V2-MHB412 (Mesa Halfback, one of our very first V2-series cab packs) there is also a ribbon: the sE Electronic X1R

As we have a lot of new stuff in the pipleline, it will take quite some time to have a look at the Mesa cabs. Maybe we will do some additional shots
of the two beauties, as they belong to good friends of mine who still own the cabs.

Cheers,
Andy
Ah ok thanks..i didnt recognize the vr1 file sorry.. I ll take a look again.

Ah ok thanks..i didnt recognize the vr1 file sorry.. I ll take a look again.

@Fab8040:

Cheers,
Andy
I ve checked again but i cant find any ribbon mic.. Am i missing something? No problem anyway.. It could be a good idea for a furthet update.

I ve checked again but i cant find any ribbon mic.. Am i missing something? No problem anyway.. It could be a good idea for a furthet update.
Are you sure, you have the V2-series cab packs or are this the old ones with "VH" in the name?
The VR1 ribbon mike can be found with the naming V2-MB1992-r-VR1.....
the X1R ribbon mike can be found with the naming V2-MHB412-r-X1R
the "r" stands for ribbon.

Back
Top Bottom