• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

The new V2-series from Valhallir.at - FREE IRs included!!!

bradlake

Axe-Master
Thanks @funkstation777 ! I am assuming that the freebies posted are all near field....can you elaborate a bit about the far and mid field options..and maybe drop one of those here for us, as far field is a very hot topic here these days.... BTW it seems that @Marco Fanton is everywhere now..including your website.....starting to rival Pete thorn on the online gear demo/endorsement circuit....good for you all.

funkstation777

Forum Addict
The freebie-IRs are near fields in RAW format. If there is enough feedback, we may post a few far field IRs. The mid-field IRs are more an "in-between" thing, but they sound very "alive"...
Yeah..Marco is just a fantastic guitar player and ne "knows" tone, like no one I knew before. It's so great for us, that he fell in love with our stuff from the beginning. He was the first one to test our new series. And he is also a super-nice human being.
He has already finished presets, where he is using selected V2-IRs. He loves the V2-1960EMTV. ;-) me, too.

bradlake

Axe-Master
To be more specific, does each of the V2 packs include the Far and Mid options for the given cabs, or are they sold separately?

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic

After trying the free ir's I bought the triple pack. Amazing punchy und full when playing loud in the rehearsel room. here is a little Funky Blues. This is the AC30 Preset and I used 2 ir's in a stereo cab block. L=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2 and R=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-MF2 which is a Midfield ir I supose.

funkstation777

Forum Addict

After trying the free ir's I bought the triple pack. Amazing punchy und full when playing loud in the rehearsel room. here is a little Funky Blues. This is the AC30 Preset and I used 2 ir's in a stereo cab block. L=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2 and R=V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-MF2 which is a Midfield ir I supose.
Awesome, Tony! Glad, you like them!

Techboy57

Inspired

Thats Funkin' Good Tony

virgil

Veteran
This is an awesome work...step by step VALHALLIR.at took place into my preferences IRs .I start use them a lot.
Good job ,Valhallir.at !
I recommend their work with all my heart.

Top Bottom