The new V2-series from Valhallir.at - FREE IRs included!

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Here we go with our new "V2"-series. To celebrate the release, we want you to try out some freebies from our 3 released cap packs!

V2 Produktlinie wallpaper.jpg

Attachments

• V2 Triple wallpaper low res.jpg
    V2 Triple wallpaper low res.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 58
  • V2-1960EMTV-k-4400-A2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 219
  • V2-MHB412-k-C414-B4.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 209
  • V2-SW212-d-MD421-A2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
like the new irs a lot,for old cab packs are you going to do any update like Selection Folder for Quick Start?
We we're thinking about it, it's definitely on our bucket list. But there is some pretty mean stuff that is waiting to be released. Every future cab pack from Valhallir will contain the "Selection" folders.

I´ve always been a fan of "homemade" IR´s in Germany and Austria, but these V2 IR´s go a step beyond.
When I try to create a sound, I always come back to the EMTV, which has got this special "vibe", I prefer the E906 IR´s for anything with Marshall and Friedman amps on the Axe II. And it sounds so natural without using any Reverb.

Last edited:
I´ve always been a fan of "homemade" IR´s in Germany and Austria, but this V2 IR´s go a step beyond.
When I try to create a sound, I always come back to the EMTV, which has got this special "vibe", I prefer the E906 IR´s for anything with Marshall and Friedman amps on the Axe II. And it sounds so natural without using any Reverb.
Thank you very much, that means a lot to us.

Hello, will these work with my AX8 or soon to acquire FM3 (that is if its ever released)?
Hi Dave,
of course they do work with the Ax8.
As the free IRs are already in syx, the cab-packs we sell are in wav-format.

All you have to do is take the 24 bit 48 khz 170ms wav-files and
a) convert them to syx with the free cablab lite or
b) import the wavs directly via Ax8-Edit by using the "Browser" Function

Regards,
Andy

Wow. The 1960EMTV is pure british bliss. I use it with JS410 Crunch Or/Rd with bass 3.5, middle 4, treble 4.5.
Your other free IR's are really great, too.

Thanx so much for these, Andy!

Back
Top Bottom