The New Pitch Block Double-Track Effect?

claxor

Power User
Is anyone willing to record the new double-track effect with the pitch block on the Axefx 3? Distorted rhythms without it, and then distorted rhythms with the effect?

Just curious. ;)

i haven't tested this yet, but i would think in reference to the Pitch block, the word "tracking" is how it "tracks" the notes you are playing to yield the harmony, not a "double-guitar" effect.

i could be wrong, but there is a Tracking parameter in the Pitch block on all Axe versions which adjusts exactly that.

i haven't tested this yet, but i would think in reference to the Pitch block, the word "tracking" is how it "tracks" the notes you are playing to yield the harmony, not a "double-guitar" effect.

i could be wrong, but there is a Tracking parameter in the Pitch block on all Axe versions which adjusts exactly that.

Makes perfect sense

This is language used on the website:

"A new Pitch block with improved pitch detection provides whammy, double-tracking, harmony, detune and more with astounding tracking and fidelity."

It reads as though it is a "double-guitar" effect.
That's how I read it, too...

It lists double-tracking among effects such as whammy, Detune, etc. Note that it also mentions "tracking" separately:

"A new Pitch block with improved pitch detection provides whammy, double-tracking, harmony, detune and more with astounding tracking and fidelity."

One of the beta testers should be able to confirm this easily, right?

Back
Top Bottom