The new Ownhammer (r)Evolution Series IR Libraries

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic

I tried the new (r)Evolution Series IR Libraries from Ownhammer. Which are in the Axe FX III now been released. I got them with CabLab 3 Stand Alone into my Axe FX II MK I and sound better then ever before. Very open and punchy. I used 2 ir's togehther: My Favorit MRBW M75-GNR and the 112 DVRB CTS-C12. For both ir's I used from the MIx Folder the TS2 voicing and of course from Fremen the 5 Scenes Dweezil's B-Man.

Sounds great! I just picked up this pack and would be interested in other "potent parings" of amp and cab that people come up with. I haven't had time to try mine out yet and I have a limited free slots available for more cabs so it's going to be a slow and tedious process.

Sounds great! I just picked up this pack and would be interested in other "potent parings" of amp and cab that people come up with. I haven't had time to try mine out yet and I have a limited free slots available for more cabs so it's going to be a slow and tedious process.

I can tell you after the weekend when had the chance to play loud. Those above where at bedroom level and recording. Let you know.

Found one I liked last night... the MRBW M75-GNR "balanced" cab from the 'Tight 2' folder. Coupled with an amp with light OD and a tube screamer it had an excellent mid punch.

Found one I liked last night... the MRBW M75-GNR "balanced" cab from the 'Tight 2' folder. Coupled with an amp with light OD and a tube screamer it had an excellent mid punch.

Great to hear - I use the MRBW M75-GNR "Balanced" cab from the "Mixes" Folder with my Fremen 1970 Plexi 5 Scenes Preset.

Tony, you just keep sounding better and better year after year! Are you playing the Indie black bitch or a guitar with a floating trem?

Back
Top Bottom