The new firm + new OwnHammer .... just perfect!

My thoughts exactly since I started using them... who wants to buy some heavy, expensive paperweights?... well... we'll just have to wait and see once the OH library(s) I'm waiting for is released.

I'd love to hear this preset in a direct recording... (can't evaluate tone in a iphone recorded youtube video).

To me this sound is giving justice for that beautiful les paul. One can really hear the body of the guitar (0:12, 0:30-0:37, 0:40-0:45 and especially that growly bearsounding part at 0:50-1:00) and it sings with such strong character!

Killer, eh? Heck yea!!!

Wait'll you go live with it. Absolutely perfect on the gig. You won't - I really mean this - you won't believe it.

Curious how you guys are loading these new OH IR's since AE is a bit "goofy" right now.
I don't know how to load an IR in a user slot with librarian on a Mac.

I'm on 9 beta and can upload IRs with no issue via axe-edit and windows 7. Just installed the James IRs last night. Those and the beta ownhammer are just unreal.

I'm on 9 beta and can upload IRs with no issue via axe-edit and windows 7. Just installed the James IRs last night. Those and the beta ownhammer are just unreal.

10-4!!! I have a gig next week.......resistance is futile.......I will be assimilated! Lol

Thanks

Curious how you guys are loading these new OH IR's since AE is a bit "goofy" right now.

Are there other ways to load IR' into Axe without using AE? I've been having some issues with it but could also be computer related (doesn't stay connected) so was curious if there are other alternatives while we await the new AE. Thanks!

MM

Killer, eh? Heck yea!!!

Wait'll you go live with it. Absolutely perfect on the gig. You won't - I really mean this - you won't believe it.

I've been out of the loop with the new ownhammer trial thing and V2. I have the free samples of the Bogner cab he put up a few weeks ago, but where/what/how do I purchase his new IR bundle? Is it out yet?

I've been out of the loop with the new ownhammer trial thing and V2. I have the free samples of the Bogner cab he put up a few weeks ago, but where/what/how do I purchase his new IR bundle? Is it out yet?

I think sampling the new cabs will be a long process and come out a piece at a time. A couple of weeks ago he had a build your own bundle thing where you could pick whatever cabs you wanted (old version) and you'll get the new versions when released. The price for the new ones will be something like double, so it's a great deal. Don't know if he's still doing it or not. Email/PM him. He's very responsive.

PS That is badass tone. Very tasty and visceral. Kind of ridiculous for low level in a little room sound. What a beautiful time to own an Axe II.

I actually used Axe-o-matic DSP. One at a time to specified/appropriate user slots (just like you can save IR mixes to specified user slots, I saved single IRs one at a time).

Back
Top Bottom