The New Bright Knob

why not just nail the presence pot to Triaxis model 0-10 like in real and get rid of one extra bright pot???? Seriously...

I would guess it's because the presence control in the model is controlling the tightly coupled POWER AMP model, which is typically what a presence control does in real life: controls negative feedback in the power amp. Sheesh, am I the only one who likes have as many tone shaping tools as possible, even with some overlap here or there? Thx, Cliff, this is awesome! :D

Awwmygod! Someone questioned Cliff. Time for a crucifiction. Gather the groupies!! :lol

I will be A/Bing Axe-Fx II and a real Triaxis next Monday so I won't comment on this right now.

It's been asked quite many times but no answer...

Less is More. Sounds like the Axe is starting to have so much unecessary and "unrealistic" knobs to tweak.

Disagree so much.

Less is not more. More is more. That's why more and more are the same word.

Also, it's becoming more and more (not less and less) simple to dial in great tones with just basic controls. So, if you want less, use less. Don't sit there and poopoo the fact that there's tons of "unrealistic" (whatever that means) knobs for those that want them.

I was talking JUST about the Triaxis model, I don't know and don't care what fancy things that knob does to other amps...

Back
Top Bottom