The more you have to wait, the more…

The more I have to wait, the more…

• I want what I’m waiting for (obsessive)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I lose interest in what I’m waiting for (now or never)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I start looking elsewhere for something similar to what I’m waiting for (now, whatever is)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • … hey, it is not worth waiting for these things (we only live in the present)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
With electronic parts shortage we have now, waiting list will become more and more present for every aspect of our life

⦿ The more I hate the redundant questions and theories on this forum of why we are waiting.

I've participated in all of Fractal’s product waitlists for more than a decade. They all mostly go about the same, some faster than others, but the keyword is... wait.

We're in a good place, the FM9 list has already hit distribution. Let us remember It was well over a year before the FM3 list even started shipping, and you still had to wait for your invitation to purchase. These are better days, just enjoy them.

Seems these days companies (like Amazon) same-day services have spoiled the masses. Now if anyone has to wait a few weeks they start losing their shit.

Personally, sometimes I lose interest.

Unless it is something necessary that I really need, after few days of GAS I lose interest.

In some ways waitlists make me a better buyer who ponders the purchase better without giving in to the rush of the moment.

Back
Top Bottom