The longer I have my axe the more I love it

Jvstrat

Experienced
Went into guitar center to window shop and mess around. Plugged a Les Paul into a Marshall DSL40c combo expecting to hear good tone. I think having an Axe 2 and Axe Standard has spoiled me. I didn't like the Marshall at all. I bought a Marshall t-shirt and when the guy rang me up he asked what Marshall I use. I told him I don't, but I sure like them in my Axe Fx. ;)

I've had mine a year or so and now struggle to understand why people still use amps!

Pauly

Went into guitar center to window shop and mess around. Plugged a Les Paul into a Marshall DSL40c combo expecting to hear good tone. I think having an Axe 2 and Axe Standard has spoiled me. I didn't like the Marshall at all. I bought a Marshall t-shirt and when the guy rang me up he asked what Marshall I use. I told him I don't, but I sure like them in my Axe Fx. ;)

I feel the same way...love my XL more n more each day. It's funny, I used to enjoy reading thru the guitar center and other music store catalogs when they came, just to see what was new and if I needed anything. Since I got the axe fx, I just blaze thru the catalogs cuz there's really nothing in there that I can't already achieve, even in the effects department! Got it all in my rack. I use the g major solely for tuning on the fly and the hush on the bottom is eye candy only to fill an extra space. The axe fx goes directly into my Mesa heads and cabs via the return on the fx loop. The brawn, brain, and beauty all come from the awesome FAS unit!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom