The loner with my Axe-Fx II

I really dig your playing man and found this clip and your others, to be quite enjoyable...

On another note: I use those really cool picks myself and have found them to be nothing short of amazing, in that my picking accuracy has increased considerably. With these picks, I also never worry anymore about dropping the pick or think about how hard I have grip it, so my concentration and attention can be more focused on my playing style and the creative side of things. I've also discovered a playing technique which would have been virtually impossible using a regular pick. I cannot say enough good things about the PYKMAX picks, which took me personally a minimum amount of time to get used to. Rock on brother!!

Awesome-
my best friend use to love this piece so much- he always wanted me to play it- after watching your video i got around to finally doing it- thanks for the inspiration:encouragement:

Great job, curious about that pick your using now. Can you replace the pick itself or do you have to buy the whole handle?

Great job, curious about that pick your using now. Can you replace the pick itself or do you have to buy the whole handle?

you can replace it with any pick you want, I replaced it with the jazzIII. (you just have to do some kind of hole of a hole in it)

btw, sorry for the late answer...

Very nice feel, Abitran
I play this superb GM instrumental using a dual-delay block with 6ms on Left and 29ms on Right to achieve a tight and intense double-track effect. And, since the tempo is 112 BPM you get a bonus psycho-rhythmic effect which overcomes the slugging effect of latency to allow an exhilarating sense of flow - at any distance from stereo speakers.

Back
Top Bottom