The Liquid Foot is blowin my mind!!

GuitarDojo

Check this out, new with ver 1.08 firmware :shock:

*NEW Step-Through Feature * An IA switch that could change what it sends based on the # of times you press it. The first time you press it- it sends a set of commands. Press it again and it sends a different set of commands, etc... So you are "Stepping" through different functions on the same IA switch. This is essentially what the STEP-THRU feature now enables.

There are so many uses for this... A single delay button whereby the first press is 0% mix, second is 25%, third... and so on... Use it to control Looping, First Press is Play, Second is Record.

GuitarDojo said:
Check this out, new with ver 1.08 firmware :shock:

*NEW Step-Through Feature * An IA switch that could change what it sends based on the # of times you press it. The first time you press it- it sends a set of commands. Press it again and it sends a different set of commands, etc... So you are "Stepping" through different functions on the same IA switch. This is essentially what the STEP-THRU feature now enables.

[quote:2ztq70lv]There are so many uses for this... A single delay button whereby the first press is 0% mix, second is 25%, third... and so on... Use it to control Looping, First Press is Play, Second is Record.
[/quote:2ztq70lv]

You like that :D

I suggested it to Jeff last week. The guy is a coding freak! Like someone else we know here :D

Wow. Love it.
Personally, I have been waiting on the Fractal unit.
I hope it includes something like this .....

javajunkie said:
You like that :D

I suggested it to Jeff last week. The guy is a coding freak! Like someone else we know here :D

The only bad thing for Jeff (liquid Foot) and good thing for me is.....Now I wont have to buy the add on module. :p
This will cut back on IA's. But then again ..we can ablsolutley go nutz with this and need more IA switches! :p

You might also want to check out the Little Giant - it can do the very same thing - you can also config how to step through the extra patches (presses).

New firmware 1.09 released last night...... 32 IA switches !!

Check out this feature, I won't need to get an expansion controller now !! woo hoo.

Add this to the step function...how many commands is that ??

NEW FEATURES

1. IA Switch 2nd Function Mode enabled. PAGE 0 = S1 -> S16. PAGE 1 = S17 -> S32

2. Special command added to allow Presets and IA Switches themselves to change PAGES as defined above

3. IA Switch EDIT menu now allows toggle between PAGE 0 EDIT and PAGE 1 EDIT, for a total of 32 IA switches to Sync, or control

4. In Preset Edit Menu, when you are editing button states, you may Press button DOWN and UP together to toggle 2nd Function mode. Press DOWN with your foot first, then UP to trigger 2nd Function toggle. Pressing UP will save your current settings. Use a rocking motion, heel to toe. Its easy and works in all modes of operation.

gittarzann said:
New firmware 1.09 released last night...... 32 IA switches !!

Check out this feature, I won't need to get an expansion controller now !! woo hoo.

Add this to the step function...how many commands is that ??

Thanks JM!!! That was the feature I was asking for!!!

I am not sure those functions will be useful to me.

What would be a big help is to have more versatility in the way an IA controls a block. I dedicated two buttons for the multi-delays. I would like for them to control whatever delays that are used in the patch. Many stock patches use the regular delay.

Also it would useful to set up two IAs as Modulation 1&2. They would be assigned to chorus, flangers, trem, vibrato, rotary blocks depending on the patch.

Can the Liquid or Fractile controller do this?

MKeditor said:
I am not sure those functions will be useful to me.

What would be a big help is to have more versatility in the way an IA controls a block. I dedicated two buttons for the multi-delays. I would like for them to control whatever delays that are used in the patch. Many stock patches use the regular delay.

Also it would useful to set up two IAs as Modulation 1&2. The would be assigned to chorus, flangers, trem, vibrato, rotary blocks depending on the patch.

Can the Liquid or Fractile controler do this?

Per patch overide of the Global IA's is in the works on the Liquid Foot.

Back
Top Bottom