the levels thing on the Utility page?

bluesmostly

Inspired
I liked the new addition of the level meter on the utility page that helped to adjust and balance the volume output of the different presets - it does not work anymore with the new FW. Anyone know how to get it back online?

Erm, that definitely does still work. Just curious, are you referring to the VU meters? Do you hit Utility and Page 3 times to the right?

WTF! I am not the brightest midi light in the sky, far from it, but this may be the dumbest question in the history of the AXE! I had just created a new preset and the level was so low that it wasn't even showing up on the meter. I didn't even bother looking at other presets to see if they worked,... man. my apologies to anyone wasting a few seconds of their life reading this thread.

I would delete the thread if I knew how so no one else would be subjected to this,...

I liked the new addition of the level meter on the utility page that helped to adjust and balance the volume output of the different presets - it does not work anymore with the new FW. Anyone know how to get it back online?

Hm, I have to say that yesterday, this happened to me too.
First time with q1 in rehearsal, played with pa off and cab off on a real pa&cab, mfc 3 connected at my mk2, I wanted to set levels of my patches.
The first patch, the vu meters worked fine, then switched manually on the frontpanel to the next patch, but there the vu meters worked not any more, just two + - signs in them. From then on they didn't work in any patch, even in the one I set at first. Switched the axe off then back on, and the meters worked again, until I changed to another patch...
Can anyone replicate this? Am I missing something?
This same procedure worked on earlyer fw's fine...

WTF! I am not the brightest midi light in the sky, far from it, but this may be the dumbest question in the history of the AXE! I had just created a new preset and the level was so low that it wasn't even showing up on the meter. I didn't even bother looking at other presets to see if they worked,... man. my apologies to anyone wasting a few seconds of their life reading this thread.

I would delete the thread if I knew how so no one else would be subjected to this,...

Haha! No worries mate, it happens to the best of us! :)

Back
Top Bottom