The Interview.....Hilarious Movie!

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
I downloaded this the other day but just watched it this morning...........classic comedy for sure! Laughed my ass off!!!

I didn't pay for it because I'd heard it was complete crap, but wouldn't have minded if I had paid........funny shit!

I'm generally not a huge fan of either actor, but I too laughed my ass off at this movie. They're like this generations Cheech and Chong.

I watched this with a group of friends so I have to qualify my opinion by saying I was a bit distracted with conversation etc.

I thought it was pretty funny at first but it got tedious pretty fast. It seemed to have a similar effect on the others in the group too as I noticed it didn't hold their attention for long.

I thought it was pretty funny at first but it got tedious pretty fast. It seemed to have a similar effect on the others in the group too as I noticed it didn't hold their attention for long.

Ditto. A couple great laughs that then got overplayed throughout the next hour.

I downloaded this the other day but just watched it this morning...........classic comedy for sure! Laughed my ass off!!!

I didn't pay for it because I'd heard it was complete crap, but wouldn't have minded if I had paid........funny shit!

Where did you get download?[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone

I forgot to mention that after a few beers the guys turned into a bunch of snorting juvenile idiots over 'Sook' and went full Beavis & Butthead when they found out her real name is Diana Bang.

Back
Top Bottom