The internet is a funny place ...

Sustainerplayer

Experienced
... indeed.

There's a rather vocal minority of old folks complaining about things not being the way it used to be. And all new stuff is shit ... or on it's sure way to be shit.

Then there is this other rather vocal minority complaining that things are still done the old ways and nothing is really moving on fast enough or being modern enough.

And then there is this silent majority of people who just deals with their everyday without bitching about it. They make their MacBooks, cars, 48Khz only modelers, copyright laws, music genres and all other stuff work on a daily basis.

Just an observation. I hope you all have a fabulous and joyful day. :)

So, cyberspace is just like meatspace. What a shock. :D

If you really believe things aren't getting worse, you're not paying attention. If your point is "shut up and deal"...well, okay.

Cheers. ;)

... indeed.

There's a rather vocal minority of old folks complaining about things not being the way it used to be. And all new stuff is shit ... or on it's sure way to be shit.

Then there is this other rather vocal minority complaining that things are still done the old ways and nothing is really moving on fast enough or being modern enough.

And then there is this silent majority of people who just deals with their everyday without bitching about it. They make their MacBooks, cars, 48Khz only modelers, copyright laws, music genres and all other stuff work on a daily basis.

Wow, takes a pot-shot at the guy who pays for this forum. Just made my ignore list.

I'm guessing that he meant it as a sort of compliment....as in there are people who complain and then people who just go about doing amazing things....

Either way, you got called a complaining old folk....not sure how I can save face for him thereo_O

... indeed.

So, are you saying the internet doesn’t work as well as it used to, or that it doesn’t work as well as it should be working by now?

jk bro, but I couldn’t pass it up! :eek:

It's called perspective which only comes with time and age. Perhaps one day you'll have it if you're lucky.

As one ages they can become more tolerant of some things and less tolerant of others ("Hey you kids, get offa my lawn!").

Back
Top Bottom