The inevitable happened!......help needed.

stratos

Inspired
30 minutes before we start a show, idiot flips the circuit breaker off/on quickly.
My AX8 presets for the show were blown out...NO output.
Had to do a hard reset, and try to build something that would work.
I just loaded 9.01 beta the night before.
Can I just load my 8.02 back up, and reup the new FW?

I am blaming the full moon for the weirdness in my AX8 over the weekend.
For some reason, all the global settings got reset to default (my 3 F-keys and spillover, etc).
My patches were still there.
I was still on 8.02 and hadn't done any editing recently.

Also, one of our subs stopped working, then came back on.

Also, my friend's Taylor acoustic went dead, even with a new battery.

I am blaming the full moon for the weirdness in my AX8 over the weekend.
For some reason, all the global settings got reset to default (my 3 F-keys and spillover, etc).
My patches were still there.
I was still on 8.02 and hadn't done any editing recently.

#9 #9 #9..(slowly fading away)...too funny Alexander!
5 minutes before the power bump, I was talking with the sound guy while setting up. I told him I almost brought a small UPS, due to possible mains issues playing on an outside bar stage.
Learned my lesson now. Yep, more crappola to have to schlep in, but redoing your rig at T minus 15 minutes is dang near impossible if you don't have a laptop/backup.

#9 #9 #9..(slowly fading away)...too funny Alexander!
5 minutes before the power bump, I was talking with the sound guy while setting up. I told him I almost brought a small UPS, due to possible mains issues playing on an outside bar stage.
Learned my lesson now. Yep, more crappola to have to schlep in, but redoing your rig at T minus 15 minutes is dang near impossible if you don't have a laptop/backup.
hey @stratos , hope you struggled thru enough to get thru the gig...just curious , as a regular snowbird about to make a leisurely road trip down to my South Beach nest, whereabouts you (and other floridian Fractalites gig regularly, maybe try to make some planned music/entertainment stops (haven’t been to Orlando areas in over a decade...bet there’s a lot of AX8s, etc. floating around theme parks.....

the villages entertainment (facebook)
It's a huge place with lots to see and do.
If you ride, lots of bike pubs and good bands too.
Haven't seen many FAS products though.
Let me know when, I play gigs there all the time.

Back
Top Bottom