The Importance of IRs

I personally have had no issues with the current version of Axedit corrupting anything. IRs or Presets. It also still works fine for my system unless I am trying to move too many things around in too small a time frame. Then it may hang.

I'm not sure at what stage it happened, getting all cabs from Axe or moving from Axe to a local folder with Axe Manage, but I now have up to 50 IR files where the file name doesn't match the IR name. I'm assuming the data in the file is consistent (the IR data and IR name are consistent) and the file name is incorrect. The IR name/filename were created in Axe Manage and sent to the Axe, IR saved in the named slot on the Axe, then Get All Cabs From Axe should have associated the IR's with the correct file name based on User Cab position. Axe Manage showed consistent IR names and file names when I moved the files, I used audition to verify the copied files could load and make sound, then deleted the IR's to start another batch. Hopefully this is just a file renaming solution.

Best to stick with transferring one at a time and verify until new AE is out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom