The headstock survived

That's too funny.

I had a Husky that used to talk like that. That are incredibly smart dogs. She could open kitchen cabinets and door handles if she wanted to mess with you.

When I get to that stage I hope my dog euthanizes me.

He already watches me wondering what stupid thing I’ll do next.

Yeah, my Sibe almost never barked. She always talked to us. Absolutely loved that pup. Still miss her dearly. She was far too sweet for this world.

And yeah, they're smart and crafty as hell. They call them the Houdini's of the dog world for a reason. You wouldn't believe the stories I have of her getting out of kennels, doors and the tie out in the yard. That's also part of the reason they're one of the breeds given up the most. People want them because they're great looking dogs. But, they don't do any research on the breed traits and subsequently don't bother to train them. So, they leave them at home, the dog gets bored and when a Husky gets bored...no bueno. They get really destructive. So you have to keep them mentally stimulated. So, people get frustrated with them and pass them off to someone else.

That shirt probably had something to do with it as well.
That shirt reminds me of one I used to have when I lived on the road long ago, before some groupie said she’d trade sex with me for it, or maybe some other girl stole it after having sex with me...or maybe I didn’t get any sex because of the shirt, or I melted it with my iron. Most likely the last two events. Those days are kind of a blur now.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the thing about working dogs. If you don't give them a job, they will find one. And you might not like the one they choose.

Back
Top Bottom