the Good Wife!

favance

Power User
So, the wife has let me order the 3rd (and final?) guitar I've wanted since I was a kid...A Tele Deluxe. In the last 3 years, starting w/my 60th Birthday, she let me get a Martin OM-28, 2014 Les Paul Traditional, and now this! She's a keeper, along w/these awesome guitars. One great woman, many great guitars!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fender Deluxe Ash Blond Tele.jpg
    Fender Deluxe Ash Blond Tele.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 167
So, the wife has let me order the 3rd (and final?) guitar I've wanted since I was a kid...A Tele Deluxe. In the last 3 years, starting w/my 60th Birthday, she let me get a Martin OM-28, 2014 Les Paul Traditional, and now this! She's a keeper, along w/these awesome guitars. One great woman, many great guitars!
attachment.php

I got a similar one custom made by Ron Kirn for my 60th as well!

DSCN1417B.jpg

...yeah...a keeper....just in time for your last 3 weeks of life...let me guess...came with a complimentary life insurance.? :D :D :D

/sarcasm

For real though that is one sweet fiddle you lucky bastard!

Looks awesome. I’ve been GAS’ing for a tele recently and every time I show one to my wife she says - nah, boring! She reckons I should buy an SG instead (she loves the “horns”). I guess that’s not so bad after all :).

Must be something in the water right now, I'm hunting for a good HH Tele at the moment (have been looking for about 4 months). Congrats on the new git-banger.

Back
Top Bottom