• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

the Good Wife!

favance

Power User
So, the wife has let me order the 3rd (and final?) guitar I've wanted since I was a kid...A Tele Deluxe. In the last 3 years, starting w/my 60th Birthday, she let me get a Martin OM-28, 2014 Les Paul Traditional, and now this! She's a keeper, along w/these awesome guitars. One great woman, many great guitars!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Fender Deluxe Ash Blond Tele.jpg
    Fender Deluxe Ash Blond Tele.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 167

Rockguitarzan

Experienced
So, the wife has let me order the 3rd (and final?) guitar I've wanted since I was a kid...A Tele Deluxe. In the last 3 years, starting w/my 60th Birthday, she let me get a Martin OM-28, 2014 Les Paul Traditional, and now this! She's a keeper, along w/these awesome guitars. One great woman, many great guitars!
attachment.php

I got a similar one custom made by Ron Kirn for my 60th as well!

DSCN1417B.jpg

...yeah...a keeper....just in time for your last 3 weeks of life...let me guess...came with a complimentary life insurance.? :D :D :D

/sarcasm

For real though that is one sweet fiddle you lucky bastard!

Johan Allard

Power User
Looks awesome. I’ve been GAS’ing for a tele recently and every time I show one to my wife she says - nah, boring! She reckons I should buy an SG instead (she loves the “horns”). I guess that’s not so bad after all :).

KevinP

Inspired
Must be something in the water right now, I'm hunting for a good HH Tele at the moment (have been looking for about 4 months). Congrats on the new git-banger.

Top Bottom