The gazette - Red (Cover)

Wow that is really close! It does sound like theirs has a 'little' less gain than yours though, because I can hear more detail in the guitars in the original. This might be down to different guitars as well, so could be really hard to overcome.

Really good work though, if you weren't playing them side by side I don't think you could tell them apart that easily. :encouragement:

I love this band! How did you get this sound?
i researched their gear and find out what they are using luckly axe fx has the same models (bogner amp with rat distortion ) so it was easy to dial :) i can post a patch if you want

Wow that is really close! It does sound like theirs has a 'little' less gain than yours though, because I can hear more detail in the guitars in the original. This might be down to different guitars as well, so could be really hard to overcome.

Really good work though, if you weren't playing them side by side I don't think you could tell them apart that easily. :encouragement:
THANKS! glad that you like it and yes they have a less gain plus my mix is little bit darker then theirs (actually i wanted to make it brighter but i love darker sounds so couldnt resist)

:( The XL patch won't work with my Axe FX II

Can I just have a brief description of the setting? I tried using the rat with euro blue, but it sounds weak.

Last edited:
:( The XL patch won't work with my Axe FX II

Can I just have a brief description of the setting? I tried using the rat with euro blue, but it sounds weak.

sure :)

amp block:
imput drive: 1.81
imput trim: 1.180
bass: 3.46
mid: 5.75
treble: full
presence: 8.90
depth: 0
cut and bright switch is on and master volume is 5

cab: 4x12ubert75(rw) you can find at factory preset 50
low cut around 80 and high cut 12500

for the rat dist:
drive 5.50
tone: 5.90
level: 5

for solos i used a second drive block in front of rat its a tube screamer with almost no drive and level set to 8 :)

Back
Top Bottom