The G4 Experience 2017

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
Hey guys - anyone here planning on attending The G4 Experience this year? I attended two years ago and it was a really enjoyable experience. I met people from all around the world and got to hang out and interact with master musicians for a week.

http://theg4experience.com

I'm really thinking about going again this year, but unlike last time I don't have a friend going with me as a roommate (which reduces the expense a LOT). They will pair you up with someone as needed, but it would be my preference to share a room with somebody who is not a complete stranger, even if I only know you online :)

This year Satch has the original Surfing With the Alien band plus Paul Gilbert, John Cuniberti, and several other supporting musicians.

Would love to go to any of these, including the ones Vai does, but the expense is astronomical for myself being on the east coast just to get to the area, let alone pay for experience itself. Seems cool, but not my cup of tea.

Would love to go to any of these, including the ones Vai does, but the expense is astronomical for myself being on the east coast just to get to the area, let alone pay for experience itself. Seems cool, but not my cup of tea.
Last year was in New York...

I can tell you that it was a truly great experience. I figured it was a once in a lifetime event for me... But if I can afford it I am definitely going again.

Back
Top Bottom