The Following tv series, can it get any worse?

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
Anyone watching The Following TV series?

Please don't. This must be one of the dumbest written scripts ever.

Rant off.

True Detective is the only show right now that gets me excited. I did catch part of an episode of Banshee (had never heard of it) and it looks like it's pretty interesting. But it's like the middle of season 2 so I need to catch up somehow.

Anyone know when the 2nd season of Ray Donovan starts up? Jon Voight's character is one of the best on television right now.

I am. Hoping it gets better. Such a typical, predictable storyline. Not sure it should have been continued for a second season.

I read somewhere that the head writer apologized for some dumb stuff happening in the first series. It may be honest, but still....
Think I'll skip the 2nd season. :)

Funny thing is: I think that if you count bodies, the "good guy" (Kevin Bacon) is responsible for more kills through his stupid actions and decisions, than the bad guy. :)

The first season was a bit over-the-top as it was, so I didn't bother with the new episodes. House of Cards (Kevin Spacey) and True Detective have my full attention.

First season was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. 2nd season: not so much.

I disliked the first season. Haven't bothered with the second. I love True Detective. Love Downton Abbey. Love Walking Dead. Loved the first season of House of Cards but have been told this season is not so good. I'm looking forward to seeing it though.

I slogged through to the end of the first season. Didn't expect to see another season come out. Tell me they at least have a new antagonist (bad guy)...

Game of Thrones. Great, but the writer drives me nuts. George R. R. Martin. I've read all of the books. He's slower than black strap molasses in the winter time. And you simply cannot trust him. He'll kill anybody at any time, for no apparent reason.

Back
Top Bottom