The Flexiblilty of the JM45 combined with a SuperReverb

jsletner

Experienced
The AxeFx continues to amaze me. It's been said that getting the cleaner tones is the hardest. If it ever was it isn't anymore.

Here's my buddy Seth playing through a combination JM45/SuperReverb patch. He get's a variety of clean tones and some mild crunch just by changing pickups and volume.

Great playing and sweet tone! The only real amp i've ever owned is a JTM 60 1x12" Combo. An extremely versatile amp that really can do it all from clean to crunch and everything in between. The only problem is the overheating issue which is easily solved by installing a fan at the back. The JTM 45 preset is very accurate. Thank god (aka Cliff) for the Axe FX!

This is probably the best demonstration video for AccuGroove cabs I have yet seen!

Great sounding chops and an awesome clean tone, with a hairy assist from the Marshall block!

The guitar looks interesting, P90 pickup configuration?

This is probably the best demonstration video for AccuGroove cabs I have yet seen!

Great sounding chops and an awesome clean tone, with a hairy assist from the Marshall block!

The guitar looks interesting, P90 pickup configuration?

Lollar Charlie Christian neck, Blackface middle, Special T bridge

Back
Top Bottom