The First Modded AX8 (I believe) :0)

Very cool! I was thinking the screen might need a cover or a small enclosure around it to block out light from washing out the screen. I wish it had a tilt adjustment to it so you could angle it a bit.

Reminded me of this :)

latest

Wow Larry, I like it! How do you put the lettering on it?
There's a company on Etsy that makes real wood veneer lap top skin and keyboard keys. I asked if they could do custom stuff and they did it. With the lettering and everything. Warning. The writer by is not the easiest to see from a far. But it's there. I might try to find some who can neatly trace along the lettering with a very fine color ink pen

Here's the company on etsy.
Email is alvinindustriesinfo@gmail.com

Tell them like what they made for me so they know what your talks about. They are not musicians. But they are nice.

They have the template for Axe Fx II XL lettering and the AX8
It's currently $25 for the top and sides. It's thin laminate peel and stick. Should not leave residue when removed. But talk with them about that.
I am not a part of this company nor make anything from it :0)
And I think it has given the idea to a forum member here who makes IRs, the thought to make some too so there might another option

I have a really good friend in Scottsdale trying to me fill dept wood pieces think but that's proving to be a challenge with thickness and strength.

I can't imagine a thin laminate peel and stock piece voiding your warranty but you can check with Fractal on that. :0)

Here's the company on etsy.
Email is alvinindustriesinfo@gmail.com

Tell them like what they made for me so they know what your talks about. They are not musicians. But they are nice.

They have the template for Axe Fx II XL lettering and the AX8
It's currently $25 for the top and sides. It's thin laminate peel and stick. Should not leave residue when removed. But talk with them about that.
I am not a part of this company nor make anything from it :0)
And I think it has given the idea to a forum member here who makes IRs, the thought to make some too so there might another option

I have a really good friend in Scottsdale trying to me fill dept wood pieces think but that's proving to be a challenge with thickness and strength.

I can't imagine a thin laminate peel and stock piece voiding your warranty but you can check with Fractal on that. :0)

If you make it to AZ sometime, let us know. I'm sure a lot of us would like to hang with you. Maybe we could help setup a gig or 2.

Very cool! I was thinking the screen might need a cover or a small enclosure around it to block out light from washing out the screen. I wish it had a tilt adjustment to it so you could angle it a bit.
I haven't had any problem these past few weeks indoors or out doors seeing the screen as is. I'm not sure you need a tilted screen or anything but we may see things differently.

Back
Top Bottom