The first ever Extension Module for MFC-101 !

Hi guys.
Just to update, I'm going into production of the next run as there was interest and there is enough people to justify another run of the expansion module.
Again, due to basic costs the number of units is VERY limit.
For further details, please contact me via e-mail.
Thanks.

I concur! Great piece of gear and bulid quality on par with the MFC itself. Been putting it through some extensive use here, and it performs flawlessly. I can only recommend it.

Edit: typo

Sure it can!
And it fits and works like a charm.
I've mentioned here somewhere before, I had this guy who ordered 2 units, 1 is used as extra IA (scenes etc. through switch 1 to 4 inputs) the second unit is 2 extra IA (connected to the EXP 3+4 inputs) and the other 2 are channel switching for his amp head.
There was another guy who used it with potentiometers instead of actual pedal (like boss or mission etc.).
There is a lot of use for it, you can also use the 2nd unit upper hole (#4) to hold a goose neck lamp and use hole #3 for potentiometer to control the amp light.
I'm sure many of the guys here will think of few more creative ways to use it.

Hi guys.
Just to update, I'm going into production of the next run as there was interest and there is enough people to justify another run of the expansion module.
Again, due to basic costs the number of units is VERY limit.
For further details, please contact me via e-mail.
Thanks.

Excellent news my friend! You will be hearing from me soon. :eagerness:

"Small" update.
Thanks to a very nice person from FAS, now Dweezil Zappa also use an expansion module.

original.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom