The first ever Extension Module for MFC-101 !

Hi all… :)
Just a quick update.
The 2nd run of expansion modules for the MFC101 was gone pretty fast as there were only a few units and although it was a nice success, I didn’t thought I will produce more as it was a major PITA and the coast is pretty high but I got many requests so I thought…..well….way not.
So, I decided to produce few more, again sorry that I can't make many, it's too much of $$$ for me and as it’s a hobby so..
Anyway, the next run of expansion modules will be available by the end of this month.
For any question please fill free to contact me via ext4mfc@gmail.com
Thanks.

Last edited:
Indeed!
One of the forum member has 2 units, one standard and another one with 2 knobs AND.....a small goose neck lamp.
How cool is that ha?

just picked mine up. i think that brings his inventory down to one. looking forward to it. now if I'd just get my damn MFC-101 rain check email...

raze

Last edited:
Just ordered mine!

Anyone know if using Two buttons as vol up and vol down will clash with the Matman Global Boost setup?...and I will lose mu boost if I use the switches?

just picked mine up. i think that brings his inventory down to one. looking forward to it. now if I'd just get my damn MFC-101 rain check email...

raze

I'm expecting my MFC invite tomorrow - April 8th wait list got an invite Thursday; I got on the list April 9th. I'm noticing my Mark I ethernet connector getting loose, so I'm getting antsy.

That should be the end of these then . . . unless Roadrunner comes out of retirement!

Yea…retirement, finally I can retire to the little house I just got in the Bahamas…. And the crazy studio I build with kazilions of Axes all around …………….Aaahhh back to realty!

Yap, that’s was the last one available for sale, had to end the auction on eBay as well though….

As mentioned before and to other FAS members via e-mail, it was a lot of fun to produce these little babies but unfortunately that's it! I don’t see myself get into it again unless ill have a pre order of 15 pc' @ the least.

Less than that well….. it just doesn't payoff.

Too expensive to produce and too much time to assemble and check and recheck etc…

Heaving said, It’s the enclosure that kills all the fun, it's just too expensive when you order only a few.

So….for the lucky ones who got their hand (or foot) on one, thank you and enjoy it and I'm always here to answer questions also via my email.
Thanks.

Thanks Roadrunner. I'm really enjoying mine. Almost missed out on it, but I'm glad I got it. Works great and looks good on the pedal board.

Yea…retirement, finally I can retire to the little house I just got in the Bahamas…. And the crazy studio I build with kazilions of Axes all around …………….Aaahhh back to realty!

Yap, that’s was the last one available for sale, had to end the auction on eBay as well though….

As mentioned before and to other FAS members via e-mail, it was a lot of fun to produce these little babies but unfortunately that's it! I don’t see myself get into it again unless ill have a pre order of 15 pc' @ the least.

Less than that well….. it just doesn't payoff.

Too expensive to produce and too much time to assemble and check and recheck etc…

Heaving said, It’s the enclosure that kills all the fun, it's just too expensive when you order only a few.

So….for the lucky ones who got their hand (or foot) on one, thank you and enjoy it and I'm always here to answer questions also via my email.
Thanks.

wow, i feel very lucky and fortunate to have picked one of these up. however, i bet FAS we'll take a nod to ariel by either manufacturing this themselves or increasing the MFC-101's size if it feels the demand was there while ariel's extension was available.

looking forward and thanks again A

raze

Crap! I was hoping to order one soon.
Roadrunner - any chance you start a wish list and let us know when you get to 15?

Sure!
Pls contact me via e-mail.
Also everyone else who is interested pls via my e-mail, let's see how fast we reach 15.
Tnx.

Back
Top Bottom