The first ever Extension Module for MFC-101 !

Sorry mate, not enough interest, there must be a minimum so I can order the enclosures form the metal shop, they don't produce for me only 2-3...
If there will be more people interested, well, maybe...

Hey everyone ! I have nothing to say related to this topic, I'm new on the forums and I'm just trying to get my 10 posts for this anti-spam thing, sorry ! :)
Now it's annoying!

Everyone who subscribes to this thread gets notification of an update... :(

Would love to order this, let me know if you ever get enough interest to order enclosures

Sure thing.
There is actually some interest, however, the metal shop that made the enclosures for me up to now, has decided to jump the price which makes it non reasonable so I'm looking for another place, hope to find a new workshop with a more reasonable price for it.
Will update here as soon as there are news.
Thanks.

Hi Roadrunner please put me on the list of interested parties. If/when you ever make another batch I'd love one.

Curious what the interest level in this still is - I just posted my spare EXT4MFC for sale in the Classified section. For those of us who are not moving to the Axe-FX III, I suppose these would still be highly-desireable (?). Or is it just a given that everyone will move to the Axe-FX III eventually? I have no plans to do so - I'm still using my primary Axe-FX II / MFC-101 rig for gigging while I try and migrate to the AX8; I will however probably be selling off my spare Axe-FX II rig.

Roadrunner, There might be an interest for a version of your pedal to use with the FC-12.
Yes, I thought about that and the principle of an extension to be paired with the FC6 / 12 is the same (i athink) as with the MFC101, just need to redesign the enclosure and change the layout.

However, for the same reason I stopped producing the EXT4MFC (metal shop decided to jump the enclosure production cost + lack of interest and time), I don’t think I will design and produce for the FC6/12.
It was fun @ the time and I'm happy it was used a lot in the FAS community .

Yes, I thought about that and the principle of an extension to be paired with the FC6 / 12 is the same (i think) as with the MFC101, just need to redesign the enclosure and change the layout.

However, for the same reason I stopped producing the EXT4MFC (metal shop decided to jump the enclosure production cost + lack of interest and time), I don’t think I will design and produce for the FC6/12.
It was fun @ the time and I'm happy it was used a lot in the FAS community .

I never actually used it - it was on my pedal-board awaiting programming on my MFC101, but some of the functions I would like to have it do, like up/down 1 preset, were unavailable to the external switches on the MFC, and eventually I just put it on a shelf at home. (It did get a scratch on it - from being on the shelf at home, and my wife moving something around and knocking several things off of the shelf.)

I see some of these functions have been added to the FC6/12 for the external foot-switch, so I will see if that will work for me once I am notified by the waiting list that I can purchase it. I may try to get a different enclosure, depending on my needs, for the current electronics, if I can port them without too much trouble to a new enclosure.

I made a switchbox for my MFC-101. It has 8 switches. Four go to the switch inputs, the other four go to the expression pedal inputs that I'll be using as switches. The box is made of folded 16ga steel height and angled to match the pitch of the MFC-101. I primed and painted it with Rust-Oluem durable textured paint.

Attachments

• IMG_1182.JPG
    IMG_1182.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1184.JPG
    IMG_1184.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG