AFIII The Fender Deluxe Reverb is spot on!

Sounds great. Any chance you’re willing to share the preset? Great playing too! Like the dual leads...
Thanks a lot! The preset I used for this clip is included in the Cab Pack. See below for some exciting news!

Was the CAB IR ever made available for purchase?
I’m hoping to release the Delux Verb Cab Pack this week along with a couple more cabs. Just waiting on some artwork to be finished. I can’t wait to show you all what I’ve been working on!

I'm late on this, but dude: very tasteful playing! And what a great tone.
Is this an original composition?
Thank you very much! Yeah, it’s an original composition. Sometimes a tone writes the song for you, and that’s what happened here. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed it!

Thanks a lot! The preset I used for this clip is included in the Cab Pack. See below for some exciting news!

I’m hoping to release the Delux Verb Cab Pack this week along with a couple more cabs. Just waiting on some artwork to be finished. I can’t wait to show you all what I’ve been working on!

Thank you very much! Yeah, it’s an original composition. Sometimes a tone writes the song for you, and that’s what happened here. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed it!

Umm Zilla in there maybe :)

Umm Zilla in there maybe :)
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the higher ups informed me that these packs will be released next month. As for the Zilla, I shot it in its entirely and then had an epiphany, so I took some test shots with the new method and it blew away what I previously had, so I’m in the process of re-shooting that cab. I sent some new files to Mark Holcomb and he flipped out over them, so I’m feeling great about where that cab pack is heading. Given the new timeframe for my release schedule, I think I can have that one completed in time to release with the others.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the higher ups informed me that these packs will be released next month. As for the Zilla, I shot it in its entirely and then had an epiphany, so I took some test shots with the new method and it blew away what I previously had, so I’m in the process of re-shooting that cab. I sent some new files to Mark Holcomb and he flipped out over them, so I’m feeling great about where that cab pack is heading. Given the new timeframe for my release schedule, I think I can have that one completed in time to release with the others.

That’s awesome so excited for that one what speakers are in the Zilla?

If your new stuff blows away the old stuff, it’s worth waiting for. The old stuff was damn good.

eta?

Tomorrow, you’ll see the Deluxe Reverb, a ‘76 Marshall Checkerboard 4x12, and an Ampeg 2x10 bass cab. I decided to spend my time with my family over the holiday break, so the Zilla will be out a little later.
Glad to hear you took some time for family at Christmas. Hope you and your family and friends had a great holiday! :)

Tomorrow, you’ll see the Deluxe Reverb, a ‘76 Marshall Checkerboard 4x12, and an Ampeg 2x10 bass cab. I decided to spend my time with my family over the holiday break, so the Zilla will be out a little later.
Probably a wise move, especially considering many of us are still digesting another recent (non Fractal) Zilla cab release..........but you can bet we will ante up for your epiphanies when they are revealed. Happy new year to you and yours....

I have just purchased this pack, but when I click on the zip file link it does not seem to download and unpack as usual.

It downloads the file on my Mac as a .txt format and then gives an "unexpected file format" message when I click on it.

Can anyone help, please?

edit : Just managed to solve myself by renaming the downloaded file to a.zip extension. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom