The Fart Pedal

No kidding!

This is The Mother of GAS

And also add the Miku Pedal, please. I can't wait to connect the Fart in parallel with the Miku, and slowly mix the Poltergeist Pig with the expression pedal

I did some recording last year with a band that that used the Miku pretty effectively on a track. They are mastering the songs now so as soon as they are public, I'll post a link here. I thought it was a pretty cool pedal; although its not something you can use all the time. The tracking was a little sketchy at times but once you got the feel of the pedal, it is fun to mess around with especially with some big reverbs.

Stupid pedal and "invention" AND "inventor".
The amount of crap people spit today is unbelievable.
Here you have a very good example what happens when everyone can post "something" and there is no filter.

Here you have a very good example what happens when everyone can post "something" and there is no filter.
Why should there be a filter? It's the lounge. and if you don't like the product OR this thread, why bother make a post about it. Lastly, that is just your opinion man. Don't step into someone's thread and take a piss all over their cornflakes.

Why should there be a filter? It's the lounge. and if you don't like the product OR this thread, why bother make a post about it. Lastly, that is just your opinion man. Don't step into someone's thread and take a piss all over their cornflakes.
Hey man, you got offended with no reason, but I understand where it comes from

What I wrote was not referring to you or your post here @ FAS forum.
I was referring to the post or what ever you call it of the guy who "invent" this stupid thing, this:

I would never step into someone's thread HERE @ FAS forum and take a piss all over :)

Now if FAS made a Fart-Miku combo block, I'm in!

Modes: parallel, series.
In parallel, each has a different configurable threshold.
In series, there'd be Miku->Fart or Fart->Miku modes for morphing from one into the other.

I mean...it seems like an afternoon of fun, but that's a bunch of coin to sink into something you'll barely use.

However, I could FOR SURE see hiding that in a fellow guitarists signal chain at rehearsal. Like under a cabinet or something and then...wait for the results.

Last edited:
Should Fractal ever catch wind of this silliness, they will likely incorporate it into their entry level line of products, if and when that ever occurs.

I mean, nothing lights up a room like a guy who farts in the presence of others.

I usually prefer to leave a small gift on the rug in front of the kid's slippers where they can find it.

didnt this get released in the AX3 17.01 yesterday? ;) there were so many feature updates it left the FM3 in the dust... :(

I mean...it seems like an afternoon of fun, but that's a bunch of coin to sink into something you'll barely use.

However, I could FOR SURE see hiding that in a fellow guitarists signal chain at rehearsal. Like under a cabinet or something and then...wait for the results.

At 5:18 he puts the Fart Pedal on the same pedestal as the Axe-FX, just to highlight the incredible era in which we are living as guitar players, having these amazing products at our disposal.

The only con he remarks: you cannot load your own farts. But he is hoping for a 2.0 firmware revision.

Ehh, I sorta agree, but lighten up. Who would police this "filter" anyway? I get it though. And there's a lot of crap music out there coming from how easy it is to make these days. But without the ease-of-entrance, there'd be virtually no chance of something coming along that's genuinely innovative or excellent.

Back
Top Bottom