The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

And when did you order?

I ordered the day they were announced but when mine was ready (back in Nov) I wasn't in a position to update.
I kept my name at the top of the list though, waiting for a sale of my Ultra to part fund it- which happened today.

Only lost £200 in total on the Ultra, which is miles better than any other digital box I've bought.

News update:

G66 just informed that the second patch (delayed but should be ready March 30th) of this splitted shipment will contain my Axe FX II :) Well, presuming again that everything goes as planned. So it seems like that the wait is almost over, joined the waiting list December 12th.

G66 just informed that the second patch (delayed but should be ready March 30th) of this splitted shipment will contain my Axe FX II :) Well, presuming again that everything goes as planned. So it seems like that the wait is almost over, joined the waiting list December 12th.

Great! I hope it won't take long for me to get to the top of the list...I really should've joined earlier...
But I'm glad that the whole process is speeding up :)

Great! I hope it won't take long for me to get to the top of the list...I really should've joined earlier...
But I'm glad that the whole process is speeding up :)

You are just a one month behind me, quite possible that your Axe is already in the next shipment. Probably ready in USA somewhere in the middle of the April.

Wow...I just received the E-Mail from G66....it says that my Axe II will arrive next week in Germany. Then it will be checked and sent to me...I'm so excited! Imagine....I ordered January 13th!!!

Wow...I just received the E-Mail from G66....it says that my Axe II will arrive next week in Germany. Then it will be checked and sent to me...I'm so excited! Imagine....I ordered January 13th!!!

I also got the email from G66, our devices will be in the same shipment :) Your (probably) less than 3 month waiting time has to be a record for an European Axe :D

Got my email, too. Ordered January 10. They've gotten really fast considering that I waited over a year for my Axe I (one of the firsts in Europe)

Back
Top Bottom