The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Ohhhh .... Axe 2 with my name on it is currently taking in the scenery at Brussels ..... due to 2 bits of sea it has to cross it's not due here until 1st March ... 6 days of purgatory to go ..... :)

Ordered 22nd July 2011 - 7 months + change ....

For those still waiting, I received mine today, ordered 20th August - more or less a straight 6 months (will definitely be less waiting time now)

Gary

Mine is with the shipper at the moment on a German tour and due to arrive with me in the UK on Thursday. FWIW, for anyone wondering I was on the list with G66EU since 25/8/11 so roughly six months.

I must say the help from G66 has been really good.

Hi guys

Just thought I'd let you know about my order.

I ordered on the 14th October 2011 and had the email today saying my Axe FX II is ready to be shipped today 28th Feb. It works out about 4 and a half months! So thats not bad at all considering some of you guys have been waiting much longer.

Anyway I look forward to speak to you fellow Axe FX II owners in the near future

Rich

just a short feedback!

after asking what happened to mine (ordered 25th June, never got any mail that mine was available, nothing sorted out as Spam for sure), mine was shipped only shortly afterwards and arrived on the 24th February - which by the way is the same day I ordered my MFC-101, which will arrive tomorrow :D

thanks to Jacques and Sussi, great customer service!

Hi guys

Just thought I'd let you know about my order.

I ordered on the 14th October 2011 and had the email today saying my Axe FX II is ready to be shipped today 28th Feb. It works out about 4 and a half months! So thats not bad at all considering some of you guys have been waiting much longer.

Anyway I look forward to speak to you fellow Axe FX II owners in the near future

Rich

Sussi did say in her email that it was a 'Huge' shipment arriving - so it looks to have wiped out about 3 or 4 months of EU waiting list from reading order dates above .... well I'd guess a few long time waiters might have bailed once they got the G66 email .... but still .... good to see the Axe hitting the EU with a bit of force!

My AFXII should be here tomorrow. I've changed the strings on my 335, downloaded Axe-Edit, bought cables, 2 mission pedals and a rack bag. Everything is ready... now I just have to wait =)

Mine's arrived yesterday afternoon. I had to wait quite a while, since 07/07/11.
Don't have time to write more just now, I'm off to continue the sonic experiments.

Hey guys

Next shipment this friday march 9th and next friday march 16th.
Who's receiving this and when did you place the order?

Seems the February delivery took care of everyone up until late October? is that true?

Help ease out the pain of the tone seeking (waiting) ones :)

JL

I should be getting one of the next lot to come through.
I just missed out on the last shipment due to being messed around by a gumtree buyer.
My Ultra sold today so I am ready to go.

Whoohoo!

Back
Top Bottom