The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

ok, so a lot of us will get the "Axe Fx II is ready" emails by next Tuesday...

is anyone else preparing some drumtracks to immediately get going with the first sound tests?

ok, so a lot of us will get the "Axe Fx II is ready" emails by next Tuesday...

is anyone else preparing some drumtracks to immediately get going with the first sound tests?

Me!
Ordered early September,receveid an email from Sussi that it should be ready with the next shipment!

The latest status from G66

AXE-FX II Shipping Update: Next shipment will be picked up on Friday 17th and then takes about 3-5 days to get to us.

The latest status from G66

AXE-FX II Shipping Update: Next shipment will be picked up on Friday 17th and then takes about 3-5 days to get to us.

Yes, I read that, too....but I wonder if they're talking about the "Tuesday 14th" shipment which is just delayed or if that's an additional, completely new shipment.

I guess today's shipment has been postponed to Friday then... and Friday is just the day that when it'll get sent over from the USA to Europe :I

@Neocroth.

If you ordered at G66.eu you should contact them asap.

I ordered 1. of july and I am picking mine up next week.

Greetings

AAEN

mh... I ordered on 25th of June and got no mail so far...? :roll

+1 on AAEN's post .... sounds like your order has been misplaced - I'm a full month behind you and I've had the email from G66. Get in contact with them. Did you receive a pro-forma invoice from G66 around the time you ordered?

+1 on AAEN's post .... sounds like your order has been misplaced - I'm a full month behind you and I've had the email from G66. Get in contact with them. Did you receive a pro-forma invoice from G66 around the time you ordered?

yeah, I received a Mail from G66 and also one from Jacques where I asked about the status of my order and he told me that I might be in the last December shipment (according to users here, around May shipments were handled there). I also can see my order on the homepage where it says "pending" on the status.

Well, I just wrote a mail to Jacques and added our older mails we exchanged to this one. Let’s see what happens… :roll

wow, already got an answer :) yeah, it seems like my mail was lost somewhere in the web (it was clearly not in the junk mail, I check that everyday, just in case my mailbox rule that sets priority for mails from G66 to high and sends me a message to my phone is not working ;) )

yay! So everything gets to an happy end ;)

Ok, I guess the shipment that sould have arrived on the 14th of Feb was postponed to the "Next shipment will be picked up on Friday 17th and then takes about 3-5 days to get to us."
Which means, that it'll be sent from the USA tomorrow... so they'll get it by the end of next week... so eventually we'll get some Axe Fx' at the very end of Febuary/beginning of March :I

Quoting G66.eu: "AXE-FX II Shipping Update: 17.2. large shipment on its way, those who will get a unit from this shipment have been informed.
The next large shipment should be ready in about 2-3 weeks, those who will get one have been informed."

So...who has been informed yet? :)

I got an e-mail from Sussi today, that if everything goes as planned, I should get the Axe-FX II from this next LARGE shipment (ready in about 2-3 weeks). It has to be pretty big shipment as I have joined the waiting list as late as 12. December :eek:

Have to admit, I was positively surprised when this e-mail dropped into my mailbox :p

Omg, they should receive the shipment today and then when everything is check out it will be heading my way ! Expected delivery this week or monday !

Super excited :)

Ordered 31 july

mine was shipped yesterday and is currently located in Langenhagen - estimated arrival: tomorrow! Finally, it gets to an end :)

Back
Top Bottom