The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Sussi said mine will probably be in the next shipment thats will arrive at 20 Feb.

Ordered mine 31 July 2011

Me.happy

Probably not to decapitate your excitement but in that case it's a major waitlist-boost (at least I think so?).

Could be things have turned out good for G66 now and that things are going faster.

I was crossing fingers with mine being on that shipment and that is one month before your date. Still, hope you get it. We're all lucky!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????

great news everyone. Some of you only have to wait around 6 months instead of around 8, as I have.

The last two months are not significant though, I mean. I'm fine. Look at me. My hands are not shaking, they're fine. What? No I'm not drewling, that's nonsense.

My baby is home!

Have I waited?

Meh, only 231 days, 14 hours and 32 minutes from the time I placed the ordered until yesterday - when I picked it up.

7 months and 17 days later things are feeling pretty good... Pretty Pretty Good... PreTTy PreTTy PreTTy Good... Pretty Gooood... :razz :lol

Last edited:
Hi Frank
I have not had the official e-mail confirmation, only an indication from Sussi that I may be in the next shipment (probably an outside possibility). I won't know for sure until G66 have confirmed quantities from Fractal. I would have thought that you'd be almost certain to be in that shipment if you ordered 1st July
Gary.

Frank
I've just had confirmation today that mine is in the next shipment (14th Feb on G66 website). For those still waiting, I ordered August 20th
Regards
Gary

YEAH !!!!!

Got also the confirmation Email 1 hour ago. Ordered 1.July. Can't wait any longer.....the last days will extra hard waiting. :)
Time to order new Strings, Gator Case, and so on..

Best regards
Frank

I also got E-mail from Sussi. :D I ordered 28th July. It seems, I'll need some vacation end of this month....

Just so that no one will feel cheated when they open the box - the underpants were added for dramatic effect.
In the picture they are being worn by my wife, the invisible woman. She looks malnourished because she's a model.

I too (lol, I too) got the mail of magic. What words of beauty. Oh, how I ascend upon the cloud of resolution.

I, in the joy of the moment, could not justify the absence of replying in my fashion of romanticism:

"Thank you for your patience and for hanging in there with my dynamic way of being a dramaqueen. You've been strong, I've been up and down. You've been here all the way.

I feel we have laughed and cried together and our 8 month-relationship is about to take an end. We are closing in on the

crossroad now, where I get my axe-fx II and you keep serving customers. We split in peace and harmony, I go one way, you the other.

Again, thank you for baring with me. I will enter aural nirvana at the crossroad. Fear not, my road is safe.
(lol this could have been a movie)

Just saying: Thank you :)"

................. :D

Ordered 22nd July - got the 'your axe should be in the next shipment in 10 days or so' teaser email from Sussi on 4th Feb.

Sussi asks me if I still want to buy it ............ silly question Sussi!

Seems to be a galloping delivery rate suddenly - while production may have speeded up stateside I'm also guessing there's been a good few dropouts within the EU waiting list - getting near the time of affordable secondhand stock showing up maybe?

Another Ultra for sale in the UK soon it seems :)

Probably not to decapitate your excitement but in that case it's a major waitlist-boost (at least I think so?).

Could be things have turned out good for G66 now and that things are going faster.

I was crossing fingers with mine being on that shipment and that is one month before your date. Still, hope you get it. We're all lucky!

Yea got a confirmation today ! WAITLIST BOOT FTW

Back
Top Bottom