The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Yeah! I received my e-mail from Sussi today. Ordered on May 12th. Asked her to add the MFC-101 to the order as well. 8)

Same here: Got Jacques Mail a few minutes ago. Orderd May 13 th.
I've been around here for years now (as a passive reader) Now Jacques says, within 2 weeks or so I should finally get my magic box! Can't wait! Feels like "the last mile" is gonna be the hardest...
Oh well - guess Per is right: Happy days ahead.

Off for a beer or two. Then preparing the home for my new baby (free up space in my rack) ...

Snoop

Woop Woop,

Received my email from Sussi last night, I'm in line to get my AXE FX II on the next shipment due to be collected from US on Monday. So should see it first week of Feb

Ordered June 6th, so things are moving much quicker now

Excellent

Received my email as well yesterday. I ordered on the 11. of june, so yes, things are looking up :)
Incidentally 2-3 weeks before that I was driving through the US, past Fractal's HQ. I was thinking about going there and get an AxeFxII as some guys were doing at the time (first few days when they were available). I decided it wasn't worth the hassle and I'd just get one in Europe a month or two later... hehh

Those 10 sweet words:D

"Your Axe-Fx II will be ready in about a week.."

Like a lot of posters on this forum I've forced myself not to buy any amps/cabs/pedals/preamps etc since May. Hope it was worth the wait!

cool, so people who ordered around 12th of May - 12th of June will get theirs, if all the infos are correct...

So eventually the July orders will be processed next month (hooray)

Email from Sussi today: A G66 parcel has just been carefully prepared for you and is now ready for delivery...
Yippeeeee! The end of the wait is probably one day away.
Ordered in May 13th.

hum.. I haven't received that and I ordered on the 12th of may.. oh well
It might be that the exact order date isn't important anymore as long as your AxeFX is in the current batch.
I'm guessing that international shipments might be slightly more complex for G66 than domestic (Lukator is in Germany). So we'll get ours next week :)

I ordered May 12th and made my payment today.

All my electric guitars are with my guitar tech getting set up so I hope my axe doesn't arrive for another week or two.

Back
Top Bottom