The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Yes, tracked via the DPD page.
I have to say that this is one of the times in which I loved to be proven wrong.
I've expecting mine at the beginning of next week...well it arrived 3 hours ago :)
Yesterday at 9pm the tracking was updated, mine arrived at San Giovanni Lupatoto (13km from home) yesterday at 9am!!!

I'll wait next week...

So I read on the G66 website that teh waiting period is about 4 months now.
they've catched up quite a bit it seems?

Yeah - the turnaround used to be 11+ months but now people are getting theirs in half the time. Most impressive !

I think that was due to people who ordered a Std./Ultra and first there was still a waiting list for those, and next G66 didn't sell any of those (= halting waiting list)
because the Axe II was around the corner but not out of the box. That's also the reason why people who's order ranged from december to april got served in just
one or two (rather small me thinks) shipments.
G66 got probably more orders last may than in the whole six months before that.
So now people get served who ordered after the II's announcement and it remains to be seen how fast the waiting list is being worked through and what the
typical waiting time will be for regular orders.

New info on g66

AXE-FX II Shipping Update: Next shipment should be ready January 6th.

Don't know if this is the December 30th shipment which could have been delayed or if it is another shipment.

New info on g66

AXE-FX II Shipping Update: Next shipment should be ready January 6th.

Don't know if this is the December 30th shipment which could have been delayed or if it is another shipment.

Seems, is has been delayed again. The waiting time gets longer and longer :-(

Its the 30th December shipment - though that was never a confirmed date. G66 stated "late Dec/Early Jan" in response to EMail queries. From Sussi yesterday, Fri Jan 6th is when the next shipment is due for collection. It will be with G66 3-5 days later. There is then a couple of days while they test and update the units before shipping starts - then 2 days for shipping. So, in reality the first units from that shipment will hit their new owners around Wed 18th Jan.

Im on that shipment by the way :)

I suppose since i was not informed that I'm not on that shipment :(

When did you order yours paul?

edit - forget about it.. I searched.

I ordered the 13th may so it seems it could be soon

Last edited:
Oh man! I just emailed sussi and as it seems I'm on the list since 12th may not 13th, it seems I was put on the list when I sent the email not when I received confirmation.

Good news for me is that she told me mine is supposed to be ready in Jan 6th shipment!

Oh man! I just emailed sussi and as it seems I'm on the list since 12th may not 13th, it seems I was put on the list when I sent the email not when I received confirmation.

Good news for me is that she told me mine is supposed to be ready in Jan 6th shipment!

Yay.. then mine should be too. Ordered May 11th.

Hi Guyzzz...
FWIW, I ordered my Axe II on the day it was announced (may 8 or 9 I guess), I was one of the first to place my order, as the page had been up for less than one hour.
I received it (western France) on december 23, 11am.
Havent seen the light since !

Damn, just got a mail I am not in this weekends shipment but will have to wait another two to three weeks.
(ordered on the 15th of may). Hope some of you guys got lucky this time round!

Well i just have the "good news" EMail that mine is being collected from Fractal Friday - I ordered the morning of May 12th. You must have just missed out cfm. However, shipments appear to be between 2 and 4 weeks at present. Yours will be on the next one.

Ok folks - just received a mail from Jacques telling me that they expect to receive the next shipment of axes this coming Friday. I won't get one of those units, but mine will be in the next shipment that they are expecting to come in within the next two weeks or so. Just for the records: I got on the waitinglist on May 13th. I'm so excited to become a member of the family after following this forum for 3 years!
Looking forward to get my hands on the magic black box and to enter into the discussions with you guys.

Talk to you soon!

Snoop

Just received an email telling me that I'm not in this shipment (ordered 12th of may) but I may be in the next one....

oh well... I guess this gives me time to read some kemper reviews

Well i just have the "good news" EMail that mine is being collected from Fractal Friday - I ordered the morning of May 12th. You must have just missed out cfm. However, shipments appear to be between 2 and 4 weeks at present. Yours will be on the next one.

Just received an email telling me that I'm not in this shipment (ordered 12th of may) but I may be in the next one....

oh well... I guess this gives me time to read some kemper reviews

Good news, Paul!

I also ordered on May 12th but apparently the cut is somewhere during that day. Like Brick_top, I have received an e-mail stating that assuming everything runs to plan and the next shipment will be a normal size shipment, my Axe-FX II will be in the subsequent delivery in approximately 2-3 weeks' time.

Can't wait!

apparently many people ordered the 12th of may because g66 couldn't confirm I would be in the after the one from the 6th of january.

either that or they are receiving a small number of units.

There will be a lot of orders on 9th (some of which have yet to be filled) onwards, and the 9th was the day the AFX2 was announced.

I ordered 10.00 on 12th, and got confirmation before midday on 12th.

Back
Top Bottom