The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

I take it yours is a local delivery within Germany then ;) - I think the ones stuck on Lehrte are destined for the UK.

Great news though, have a great day off :)

You are right - i'm located in Berlin / Germany. That may be the reason why...
So far, I haven't done too much work - but kept an eye on the street looking for that white van to show up.
I hope you guys in the UK won't have to wait until the weekend! I really feel your pain...
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Nice one, I assume you are in Germany? I guess DPD are consolidating a complete plane load of packages before they send it all the the UK?

Just seen my post overlap. LOL.

Have a great time with your new toy.

Last edited:
Ok folks,
now that I know where (at least one of the) EU Axes is, it's about time to say goodbye to this thread and start my journey into Axe-Land...
I will be posting about my impressions in a dedicated thread.
For all those (esp. you, Japster) still waiting: Your day will come! Hopefully within short. And be assured: It feels great to see that delivery van coming down the road and stopping in front of your house. And even better: To hold that box in your hands!
Take care - see you elsewhere in this forum.

Snoop

HOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

"Hi Torje,

Yes, yours will be in the next shipment.

Kind Regards

Sussi"

This one: "AXE-FX II Shipping Update: Next shipment expected to be ready around February 13th."

I'm so excited!!! And I just can't hiiiide it!! I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want it! want it!

26996-50.jpg

Last edited:
Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery, due between 12:32 - 13:32

Woop Woop its less than 20 miles away - might have to book tomorrow off :)

WOOP WOOP

Gues who is in the next batch from G66 :)

In the end of this month I´ll be starting to tweak my a.. off. And my HD500 will retire - Cant stop smiling..................

AAEN

Ps: Ordered 01-07-2011

Back
Top Bottom