The Definitive Floor Controller Chart

Thank you for the input!

(1) Per-preset IA mapping refers to whether or not IAs can be mapped to a different effects in each preset. This is especially useful for the smaller controllers, so I thought it was worth including.

(2-4) I agree these are useful, but I am not sure how I would include them in the chart. Also, these details are difficult to get from just the manuals. Not having any of these available to play with makes it tough to follow some of the advanced programming options. I figured for my sanity's sake I would stick to basic functions.

(5) This is sort of covered in the LED modes column, though admittedly it's not very specific. I'll see if I can find a way to notate this more descriptively.

(6) This is a really nice thing to have, but using a whole row for it might be a bit much. Perhaps I should add this to the notes for controllers that can do it? Please PM me the controllers you know have this ability and I'll see about getting it in there.

I did actually note the mono pedal thing on there - I was surprised too. I want to try and stay positive though in an effort to keep the trolls at bay.

Sent a PM regarding your controller - looks pretty cool.

The Rocktron All Access has it's leds dimly lit so that you can view all your switches even on a dark stage.

Update 6.

Many thanks to Jim from Rocktron and Jeff from Liquid-Foot for verifying & adding to the information on their products!

Sent you a PM about the FX-1 and SC-1. Both have "expander" modules and your chart didn't have a section for expanders.

Version 7 is up. Added a controller, a column for expansion modules, and a note about LED modes. Also changed the footnote system and a couple of fonts, as well as made a correction on the Gordius units.

Many thanks to mworkman for pointing me towards the Skrydstrup products. Also thanks to iaresee for the Lexicon submission, though it didn't end up in the spreadsheet (discontinued :( ).

Version 8 is up.

Thank you to Mario from Axess Electronics for the corrections and verification on their products.

Chart added to the Wiki here

Any Custom Audio Electronics unit owners out there? Still missing a lot of info on those, and they don't seem to be responding to my emails. Also still missing switch spacing measurements for several controllers.

Hi OmegaZero,
new version of the Little Giant is released. You can change "Phantom power" from no to yes.
Regards,
Xavier

Can someone repost a download link. I cannot upzip the file once I download it.

I have an CAE RS-T15. I don't have a AxeFX. On the waitlist and just planning out how I'm going to set it up and was looking into how to implement my CAE midi controller.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom