The Cult "Fire Woman" and "She Sells Sanctuary" Patches

rlhjr34

Inspired
I've been playing around with creating a couple of patches for these two Cult songs. Has anyone else come up with anything for these? I'm using the JCM 800 for Fire Woman and the JC-120 for that intro and Sanctuary. I'm mostly curious if any other fans of these songs (or other Cult Songs) have had success getting anything down? Eventually when the AX8 flood gates open I'm sure there will be a lot of presets to share like there are tone matching threads on the AXE FX II boards.

Thanks, Lucky for you - you won them all....lol. Have you had a chance to go through all of that yet?

I've actually gotten "stuck" on a few. Sanctuary is one of them. Love Song preset as well. I've been using them as my clean patches. Love the acoustic tone match blended with the Matchless!

I've actually gotten "stuck" on a few. Sanctuary is one of them. Love Song preset as well. I've been using them as my clean patches. Love the acoustic tone match blended with the Matchless!
Cool. I was real proud of that 'Love Song' preset, sounds pretty huge for a 1 guitar band. But only sold a couple of those. Not that popular of a tune I guess?

Cool. I was real proud of that 'Love Song' preset, sounds pretty huge for a 1 guitar band. But only sold a couple of those. Not that popular of a tune I guess?

When are the new presets coming Moke? Are you still going full time?

When are the new presets coming Moke? Are you still going full time?
I keep running into road blocks....:mad: Not looking too good at this point. Not all that confident that I can actually eek out a modest living doing this...:(....Not giving up though.:cool:

BTW....sorry to the OP for the de-rail..:oops:

OK Moke...so is 10 dollars a firm price or are you open to offers? :D
If some company made a 'Billy Duffy' signature multi-effects pedal called 'The Sanctuary', And it nailed this tone, but cost $199. They would still sell a boat load of them.

But $10 for a preset (that took quite a bit of time to get right) is just too much...:confused: Really?...10 bucks

You'd probably give more than that for a tip at a restaurant, or for Pizza delivery.

Sorry man, I just value my time more than that. $10 seems crazy low to me.

I might have some kind of sale again soon?

All of Mokes presets are awesome! You can tell the time that Moke put into these presets on your first chord. Not to mention you have to appreciate his time and ear for detail to offer the presets for people who don't have time to dial them in or just can't.

Last edited:
Hey Moke,
If you have not already, maybe make a preset from scratch like Danny did with his VH preset on video this way the folks who think its to much can realize what goes into a preset. I am sure it took Danny many hours/days to make his for AXEFX & AX8. Just a thought...

I guess I will spend my 10 bucks on a hit of crack...LOL. But seriously, I did not mean to hurt any ones feelings. I must owe Yek (preset master)about $20,000 bucks by now.
I will wait for the "sale".

I bought it Moke. I love that tune. The beginning with the guitars right in your face, great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom