The Cult - Electric TM

Cool ! What guitar are you playing ?

Thanks.

Well, physically its an Ibanez RG530EX but virtually its a hybrid mix of two COSM guitars from my VG-99. The COSM guitars you're hearing are Gibson Les Paul and an ES-335. Was hoping for a Gretsch but the VG doesnt have one in it.

Good Stuff!
I was looking at Billy's signature Gretsch Falcon a while ago . Now that would be a nice addition . Might have to wait for that one though .

Used to listen and play stuff from The Cult all the time. Dude, you pretty much nailed it. Great job. Thanks for the preset.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, my playing on the sample is crap, trying to remember some of the licks. Haven't played these tunes in a while. Will brush up and repost

Excellent job my friend! This preset, along with your previous contributions, really translate well with my rig. Your efforts are appreciated !

Thanks.

Well, physically its an Ibanez RG530EX but virtually its a hybrid mix of two COSM guitars from my VG-99. The COSM guitars you're hearing are Gibson Les Paul and an ES-335. Was hoping for a Gretsch but the VG doesnt have one in it.

Great tone. How do you set the VG-99 up to go into the axe-fx?

I have a vg-88. I got one of my sounds VG, switched the amp/cab off and put the line/out from the VG into the axe. It was either too quiet or sounded really bad and digital.

Back
Top Bottom