The craziest thing thats ever happened to me happened this Christmas eve.

Glad you made it through that ok! Take care, and don't sing and drive!

I almost offed myself Thursday night by mixing up the two insulin pens and shot up 19 units of Novolog (supposed to be 5 units) instead of 19 units of Lantus. Was up all night monitoring sugar and getting hourly calls from poison control to check on me. I am incredibly lucky my sugar was very high Thursday night....

I almost offed myself Thursday night by mixing up the two insulin pens and shot up 19 units of Novolog (supposed to be 5 units) instead of 19 units of Lantus. Was up all night monitoring sugar and getting hourly calls from poison control to check on me. I am incredibly lucky my sugar was very high Thursday night....
Mmm. Some stuff you really gotta pay a lot of attention to, and critical medications is one of them.

Be careful dude! You would be missed!

That is the lost metal story I’ve heard. Glad to hear your alive to tell the tale. What song were you singing?
My phone was on shuffle Bluetoothed to my stereo and it wasn't even a metal song. It was Rose tint my world from Rocky Horror. I bet it was all the high girl parts that got me.

Dang man! I'm glad you're ok!

My phone was on shuffle Bluetoothed to my stereo and it wasn't even a metal song. It was Rose tint my world from Rocky Horror. I bet it was all the high girl parts that got me.
Ah. All the parts are high parts. 🙂

Better to pass out in front of the tree than at the gig in front of the people. sorry for the bad joke, good to hear you'll be ok and that you took it well.

Back
Top Bottom