FM3 the count of fractal fm3 - using mark iv

That was fantastic. Wouldn't be able to tell if it was you or JP himself playing that.
Most of my musician buds can't/won't/don't choose to relate to the awesome-ness of JP's playing/writing/overall creativity like I do, which is cool. But I appreciate just about everything he is as a player, not to mention he's such a chill guy. It probably stems from how I was studying music in school: My private teacher (this is on Clarinet) would accept nothing less than total preparation for my lessons, along with near perfection, especially with tone. And it was the same at the solo & ensemble festivals, as well as competing for the All-State Band (which paid off in my getting first place.) That just stays with me, and his playing has all those components. Sure, I love immersing myself in Since I've Been Loving You, especially live versions, and Gilmour is the absolute GOD of style & feel (and giving your arms goosebumps!), and of course the GOAT, EVH. But JP just does something beyond all of it for me. It's magical, and I love that we have these great musicians to listen to!

That was fantastic. Wouldn't be able to tell if it was you or JP himself playing that.
Most of my musician buds can't/won't/don't choose to relate to the awesome-ness of JP's playing/writing/overall creativity like I do, which is cool. But I appreciate just about everything he is as a player, not to mention he's such a chill guy. It probably stems from how I was studying music in school: My private teacher (this is on Clarinet) would accept nothing less than total preparation for my lessons, along with near perfection, especially with tone. And it was the same at the solo & ensemble festivals, as well as competing for the All-State Band (which paid off in my getting first place.) That just stays with me, and his playing has all those components. Sure, I love immersing myself in Since I've Been Loving You, especially live versions, and Gilmour is the absolute GOD of style & feel (and giving your arms goosebumps!), and of course the GOAT, EVH. But JP just does something beyond all of it for me. It's magical, and I love that we have these great musicians to listen to!
Thank you and glad you like the cover. I totally relate to you, I studied classical guitar jazz music to learn more about the theory but most of musicians in school won't relate to JP which is totally fine, to each their own. What JP really influenced in me is the overall strive to become a better musician, and a person too.

Is that your 20th anniversary Majesty in your picture? :)

Oh cool! So it should be in the Axe as well. I'll have to check that out.
How do you like your Majesty? The only problem I've had (on the Enchanted Forest) was the high e string breaking way too soon. Broke the 3rd day I had it, then once the day after I put on new strings!! But someone here turned me onto abrasive cord, which I ran thru the bridge a few different string changes, and now it's (I assume it was a tiny burr) gone. Guitar has definitely improved my abilities. Not yet to your level, but it puts a smile on my face every day!

Oh cool! So it should be in the Axe as well. I'll have to check that out.
How do you like your Majesty? The only problem I've had (on the Enchanted Forest) was the high e string breaking way too soon. Broke the 3rd day I had it, then once the day after I put on new strings!! But someone here turned me onto abrasive cord, which I ran thru the bridge a few different string changes, and now it's (I assume it was a tiny burr) gone. Guitar has definitely improved my abilities. Not yet to your level, but it puts a smile on my face every day!
Really loved my Majesty, I also have the Artisan 7 string and I prefer this smoked pearl a lot. Maybe for my taste only. I put some Music Nomad Tune-IT to my guitar nut and bridge whenever changing strings, it helped with intonation and avoid guitar string breakage.

Totally awesome!! Good work.👍
I can’t figure out why any guitarist would poo poo JP, but I understand what you guys are referring to 🤷‍♂️ and of all the signature guitars out there his is the one I would buy if I didn’t already have too many nice guitars. Actually, I have thought about selling one and get a Majesty. The problem is I love all my expensive guitars and the others (that I love too) wouldn’t give me the $$ to get the level of Majesty I would like. Maybe someday.

Totally awesome!! Good work.👍
I can’t figure out why any guitarist would poo poo JP, but I understand what you guys are referring to 🤷‍♂️ and of all the signature guitars out there his is the one I would buy if I didn’t already have too many nice guitars. Actually, I have thought about selling one and get a Majesty. The problem is I love all my expensive guitars and the others (that I love too) wouldn’t give me the $$ to get the level of Majesty I would like. Maybe someday.
You'll love the Majesty for sure! but I sure would love to try other nice guitars like Mayones or Suhr. maybe someday too

Nice work! I also always use the petrucci cab for any mark series amps! Works really well!
Thanks man! yea petrucci cab is dark but if you eq it will definitely get there. I'll post another preset and will share it, just preparing the vids so I could explain how it sounds with post eq from DAW to fit in the mix :)

Back
Top Bottom