The Complete Fractal Audio Master Class Series with Cooper Carter

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Many of you are familiar with my Master Classes for the Axe-Fx III, FM9, and FM3.

With over 48 hours of class content, the Master Class Series is right for any skill level, from Fractal newcomer to seasoned pro, and I go into great detail not only on first steps but also more advanced tone and rig techniques. I also share many of the tips and tricks I've developed from now a decade of working one-on-one with Fractal artists like Metallica, Journey, Dream Theater, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, and others.

Enroll at http://classes.coopercarter.com!

I'm confident you, your tones, and your satisfaction along your Fractal journey will benefit greatly.
But don't take my word for it!

I've been humbled by the overwhelming number of students who've posted glowing reviews on some of the threads below:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...with-cooper-carter-v3-0-available-now.139623/

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...lass-with-cooper-carter-now-streaming.164467/

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/i-just-purchased-cooper-carters-axe-fx-iii-class.174042/

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class.
Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price.
The price is the price, and the price is the same for all new buyers.

Last edited:
Hi, I seriously considering signing up for your master class to speed up the learning
curve on the Axe FX 3, which I have had for almost a year and still barely scratched
the surface of possibilities (still having amazing fun with a few choice presets).
Just curious, above you mention 25 hrs, on the link it says 12 hours, has this just
not been updated? Does purchase include updates/access for at least a couple
of years as new software/hardware updates occur? Thanks you and forgive me
if this has been answered/addressed in other threads.

Hi, I seriously considering signing up for your master class to speed up the learning
curve on the Axe FX 3, which I have had for almost a year and still barely scratched
the surface of possibilities (still having amazing fun with a few choice presets).
Just curious, above you mention 25 hrs, on the link it says 12 hours, has this just
not been updated? Does purchase include updates/access for at least a couple
of years as new software/hardware updates occur? Thanks you and forgive me
if this has been answered/addressed in other threads.

The FM3 and Axe-Fx III classes each contain over 13 hours at this point, so it's more like 26 hours overall I think.
Purchasing the class is a lifetime pass and includes all updates.

I thoroughly enjoyed the FM3 class, well worth every penny. I now have jumped to the AXE III and am wondering about taking the III class. How much overlap, benefits on taking the III class, and potential breaks on costs if we have payed for the FM3 class? Any updates scheduled to the III class? I very much appreciate all you do for the Fractal community!

I thoroughly enjoyed the FM3 class, well worth every penny. I now have jumped to the AXE III and am wondering about taking the III class. How much overlap, benefits on taking the III class, and potential breaks on costs if we have payed for the FM3 class? Any updates scheduled to the III class? I very much appreciate all you do for the Fractal community!

Glad you enjoyed the FM3 class! There have been many, many students who have done both that and the Axe-Fx III class, and yes, there is a discount for existing students! If you message the class system, we will send you a coupon. There is some overlap, but especially since the III has so much more power and many more features, there will be plenty of new information. There are updates to all classes when large firmware changes occur.

Just finished the Axe FXIII Master Class and I hereby proclaim that it is a class act! Very well done and tons of examples of real world wants and needs!! At about 5% of the cost of a Axe FXIII, it is a great value and adds a lot to what you will be able to do with that unit!!! Thanks CC, for putting this together and the tips on Fractal Friday!!!!

Does the master class get into the newer firmware?
Thanks
I took the class in March 2021 I believe, and there were a few bits sprinkled in here and there regarding the latest firmware at that time (which I think was 19.03 or something), but most of what is covered does not need special FW update coverage! Also, a bird chirped to me recently that private learning may be on it's way from CC, which would cover anything you want it to cover in the FAS world!!

Hello Cooper! I've been gigging for 30+ years and have pretty much retired from live gigs now and spend the time in studio instead. I'm new to the Fractal platform (and honestly any amp modeling at all, I'm a old tone snob with way too many Marshalls), bought an AxeFx II XL+/MFC101 on a whim a few months back and instantly fell in love with absolutely everything about it! Had to immediately purchase an AxeFx III Turbo/FC12, a pair Headrush FRFR 12's and I'm absolutely overwhelmed, but in the best of ways, the III is absolutely a masterpiece to behold.

This takes me to current, where I found you as I was looking for tuts on various things some weeks back, and noted that your style of tutelage, skills and production really clicked with me. I soon learned of and purchased your AxeFx III Master Class a week or so ago, and while I haven't had much time to get deep into it yet, I can see that it's well put together and a treasure trove of information, tips, etc! It was then that I found out your creds, and had an "well of course" moment! Well done!!

Anyhow, now I found this thread and the Fractal Friday thread!! I feel like a child at Christmas! I can't wait to dig into ALL of this info, but I'm going to focus on the Master Class for now to learn this from the ground up.

That said, I just wanted to come here and say thanks for making SO much of this info available at any price, especially given the level of working knowledge you have on this platform in particular. It's worth remembering how much of your time it must take to put these great videos out with such clear and useful info. It's certainly not as if you're lacking for things to do, so I'm very grateful for the time you've spent on all this. The AxeFx platform is absolutely brilliant and I feel it's incredibly intuitive. This platform has a lot of layers, and you've done a masterful job of breaking it down into pieces that are easy to understand, digest and remember

Thanks again Cooper,
hfam

Hello Cooper! I've been gigging for 30+ years and have pretty much retired from live gigs now and spend the time in studio instead. I'm new to the Fractal platform (and honestly any amp modeling at all, I'm a old tone snob with way too many Marshalls), bought an AxeFx II XL+/MFC101 on a whim a few months back and instantly fell in love with absolutely everything about it! Had to immediately purchase an AxeFx III Turbo/FC12, a pair Headrush FRFR 12's and I'm absolutely overwhelmed, but in the best of ways, the III is absolutely a masterpiece to behold.

This takes me to current, where I found you as I was looking for tuts on various things some weeks back, and noted that your style of tutelage, skills and production really clicked with me. I soon learned of and purchased your AxeFx III Master Class a week or so ago, and while I haven't had much time to get deep into it yet, I can see that it's well put together and a treasure trove of information, tips, etc! It was then that I found out your creds, and had an "well of course" moment! Well done!!

Anyhow, now I found this thread and the Fractal Friday thread!! I feel like a child at Christmas! I can't wait to dig into ALL of this info, but I'm going to focus on the Master Class for now to learn this from the ground up.

That said, I just wanted to come here and say thanks for making SO much of this info available at any price, especially given the level of working knowledge you have on this platform in particular. It's worth remembering how much of your time it must take to put these great videos out with such clear and useful info. It's certainly not as if you're lacking for things to do, so I'm very grateful for the time you've spent on all this. The AxeFx platform is absolutely brilliant and I feel it's incredibly intuitive. This platform has a lot of layers, and you've done a masterful job of breaking it down into pieces that are easy to understand, digest and remember

Thanks again Cooper,
hfam

Many thanks for taking the time to post this review!! So glad you're finding the class useful--I love hearing that!

Hi, I bought the axe fx III about 3 years ago, and one of the first things I did after getting it was purchasing the axe FX 3 master class.

This helped me a lot with the setup and getting my head to wrap around several ways to implement the built-in solutions for my own patches. After completing the course, I deleted every preset from the factory, and startet to build my own presets for my band. The approach is a preset pr song, because the band I'm in got 7 albums of back catalogue and I want to be able to play any song of it at any given time.

The axe has given me the opportunity to dial in specific amps and special FX. And I must say that the master class did wonders for my progress and problem-solving. Worth every penny! I highly recommend getting it!

Last edited:
Purchased the FM9 course and am slowly picking up on important topic points. Working my way from start through the video list. Finding navigating through the front panel somewhat challenging, but find that beginning with basics will likely prove beneficial for gigs if any adjustments might be required. A lot of value packed into this course.

To all students: I have been made aware of the rate limit errors, continued issues with 2FA keys, as well as videos and entire pages failing to load on all three Master Classes.

In my three years with Podia, my hosting provider for the class, I haven't had any of these issues---all of which leads me to suspect that a DoS situation is possible/likely.

I am in contact with my host and am working to get everything resolved asap.

Thank you for you patience and for the many kind words regarding the classes.

I usually don't write reviews, but I will for this product.

I hemmed and hawed over purchasing the course for the Axe III, I've been disappointed by products about 50% of the time I purchased them, so was quite reluctant to drop the money for this.

Instead of saying it's really good or any other adjectives, I'll say this, it's absolutely necessary for probably 95% of Fractal product purchasers. The Fractal products are so deep, and can get mind-numbingly complicated for non-technicians like myself. I just want to play the damn guitar, and manuals are okay, but ... no sound. Seeing and hearing all of the units components is priceless.

No regrets at all, this course is necessary for a modelling newbie like myself, plus I discovered other features of the Axe III that I was unaware of before.

Just buy it.

Last edited:
I usually don't write reviews, but I will for this product.

I hemmed and hawed over purchasing the course for the Axe III, I've been disappointed by products about 50% of the time I purchased them, so was quite reluctant to drop the money for this.

Instead of saying it's really good or any other adjectives, I'll say this, it's absolutely necessary for probably 95% of Fractal product purchasers. The Fractal products are so deep, and can get mind-numbingly complicated for non-technicians like myself. I just want to play the damn guitar, and manuals are okay, but ... no sound. Seeing and hearing all of the units components is priceless.

No regrets at all, this course is necessary for a modelling newbie like myself, plus I discovered other features of the Axe III that I was unaware of before.

Just buy it.
100% agree. Cooper digs in to the details of the units that would take years to find/understand. I've played the Fm3 for a year and jumped in on this for my Fm9T. I can honestly say I've been blown away by his expertise. Thx so much @Cooper Carter !!!

Back
Top Bottom