FSM

Inspired
Vendor
Hi folks!

in the video series "The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets" I showcase all 383 Fractal Audio Factory presets in short musical snippets, tracks and cover songs.

Finally - Here are the presets #126 - #150.

Listen to the fantastic Factory sounds - try them out - tweak them, make your own sounds or just have fun.
I have attached the links for the videos Part 1 to Part 6.

Have a cool week 🎸🔥🤘❤️
Cheers Frank

The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 6 | #126 - #150

The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 5 | #101 - #125

The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 4 | #76 - #100

Die kompletten 383 Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 3 | #51 - #75

The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 2 | #26 - #50

The Complete Fractal Audio Factory Presets | Part 1 | #00 - #025

I missed this posting until today. What a great project you did, Frank. This will be super helpful for anyone looking at getting a Fractal. Also a quick resource for those of us who have one. Sometimes it’s nice to hear the presets and amp models from another’s perspective. Thanks for all the work. Your playing is superb.

• Love
Reactions: FSM
I love this dude. So expressive and what a versatile player!
Frank is a great guy! Very talented, very friendly and fun to hang out and jam with.

Might be a bit before we see any videos of his playing since he's recovering from severing the end of his fret hand middle finger not too long ago.

He seems to be making good progress after the re-attachment, though!

Last edited:
Frank is a great guy! Very talented, very friendly and fun to hang out and jam with.

Might be a bit before we see any videos of his playing since he's recovering from severing the end of his fret hand middle finger not to long ago.

He seems to be making good progress after the re-attachment, though!
Yeah I watched some of his Instagram videos after his accident.. Looking pretty great again!

Back
Top Bottom