Classes The Complete FM3 Master Class with Cooper Carter - NOW STREAMING!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
[QUOTE="Jarick, post: 2030304, member: ....

I have enrolled to both masterclasses...very useful, really informative
and applicable on the spot for preset buildings on my FM3 and Axe3

I bought this course towards the end of last week and I'm not going to lie, I was little apprehensive about laying down $100 for some tutorial videos.

Buuuuuut... it's been entirely worth it. I've watched less than half the videos but I've already learned so much not only about the FM3 but in crafting tones and dialling in a sound that works for me in general. Such a great course, I can't recommend it enough.

As I have been watching the videos, I can't help but to think, every company that has an amazing yet complex system, should produce a course like this. It is invaluable.

Has anyone got this course who also has the Axe 3 course? Any new ground covered?

I have both courses. I have found a few different areas of the FM3 that have been addressed that are machine specific. I am currently running through the FM3 courses. I still have to finish the Axe III course to get a bit deeper but quite frankly, I understand both units much better then I did without the course. I've cracked the manual for a few items and will read through that once I am done with these.

The Complete FM3 Master Class will be down this week from Thurs-Sun intermittently as I thread in new course content.
All content should be restored to the class and visible by Monday. If you don't see everything, please clear your cache!

Thanks, everyone!

Can anyone comment on the accessibility/viewability on an iPhone or iPad for this class? May seem like a silly question these days but I really only have time to watch long video content on my mobile devices these days and would primarily be watching on an iPad.

Can anyone comment on the accessibility/viewability on an iPhone or iPad for this class? May seem like a silly question these days but I really only have time to watch long video content on my mobile devices these days and would primarily be watching on an iPad.

No problem. You can access from multiple devices and it “remember” where you left

My compliments for this masterclass!
I enrolled and devoured it in a few days.. top quality!

Apart from the technical explanations you'll find a lot of tip & tricks directly from the pros and also some philosophy... @Cooper Carter is a wise man and it leads to more playing than tweaking!!

Thanks @Cooper Carter for your effort!

For those who have looked at and done both courses and have both fm3 and axe fx 3 if you had to pick one course of the two that would help you the most for both devices which would it be?

@Cooper Carter , I just logged on looking for the new content and can't find any new material? Are they subtle edits or new modules? Please elaborate and thanks! I was hoping for another module or two on Edit and the uses of footswitches? Just a couple of thoughts. Be well!

HI all - I'm very interested in purchasing the course and was looking for something more than the 15 second teaser out there. Are there any samples anywhere I could review before making a decision or do I just need to pull the trigger?

HI all - I'm very interested in purchasing the course and was looking for something more than the 15 second teaser out there. Are there any samples anywhere I could review before making a decision or do I just need to pull the trigger?
After 4 pages of glowing reviews, I bought the course. IMHO, it's a high ROI. I keep going back to highlight segments because there is much to learn & remember.

I agree with @BobBrault ... Even you you're familiar with the common chain in the editor (which I was, thanks to Leon Todd & Marco Fanton videos) I learned a lot of new tricks.
Another great selling point is that you have an organized and very detailed storyboard (search and using only youtube videos is unmethodical).
I noticed that using this course I made a huge step-up in the usage of the device and I no longer spend a lot of time digging with sound options...!
Now I spend more time playing!

I agree with @BobBrault ... Even you you're familiar with the common chain in the editor (which I was, thanks to Leon Todd & Marco Fanton videos) I learned a lot of new tricks.
Another great selling point is that you have an organized and very detailed storyboard (search and using only youtube videos is unmethodical).
I noticed that using this course I made a huge step-up in the usage of the device and I no longer spend a lot of time digging with sound options...!
Now I spend more time playing!
First post here, my Fm3 will be at home next week, and I'm interested by this masterclass. My question is : does it goes further and deeper than all the free stuff you can find on YouTube, like Leon Todd, Marco Fanton, etc...?

First post here, my Fm3 will be at home next week, and I'm interested by this masterclass. My question is : does it goes further and deeper than all the free stuff you can find on YouTube, like Leon Todd, Marco Fanton, etc...?
IMHO, I believe it does. Reading all the posts/reviews answers that question.

There is nothing that I can think of that the course would not cover for 99.99% of users. There are some great tips in there about getting the most out of all different types of setups. I am not a huge fan of Cooper’s tones per se, but can absolutely appreciate his knowledge base and they were helpful getting me to the sounds I was looking for.

I totally quote the comments above.
I'd like to use an analogy with programming in IT environment... at university you study logic, mathematics, physics etc.. then you can use ANY programming language, it's just a matter of understanding the lexicon.
Here we have a similar situation.. the CC course gives you all the fundamentals you need (plus some really in-depth knowledge that I never heard on youtube/forum channels) to work on YOUR tones.
Then if you need 'specific' tones or routing you might look at Marco or Leon videos

How it was the course? Any comments?
I am considering to get it but would like to hear some comments from yesterday..
I bought the course last week. I’m a long time modeler user, coming from Helix, Atomic, and have had the FM3 since last summer. I would consider myself a ‘power user’ of sorts and still learned stuff right out of the gate. I’m that guy that reads the manual before I even get the product too. I can say it’s worth the money IMO, for users at every level. Well presented, and informative.

Back
Top Bottom