Classes The Complete FM3 Master Class with Cooper Carter - NOW STREAMING!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
How it was the course? Any comments?
I am considering to get it but would like to hear some comments from yesterday..
I've had many kind comments in the class messenger and on Instagram so far. Maybe some students will chime in here!
The course is great... It's perfectly laid out, he makes it easy to follow along and understand. Killer Tones and he even gives you excellent presets to download. Well worth every penny, I have the Axe FX III Course also... Beginners and Advanced users will find lots of useful information, and will be able to reference it when needed. He also updates the course from time to time. Thanks Cooper for another great course...!!
Rock It !!!

It is a fantastic course! I'm a complete newbie to the modeling world and the course is just the ticket for me. As mentioned above, it is easy to follow and understand. Grab yourself a copy you won't be disappointed! Thanks for putting this out here for us mere mortals, Cooper!

So far I think this course is awesome! I don’t have a ton of time on my hands, and the way that the course is broken up into bite-sized segments is perfect for me! This is my first fractal device, and have been extremely pleased with what I have been able to do with the unit without the class. Now that I am taking the class, I expect my experience to get better and better. There is so much to learn, and Cooper is a great combination of wealth of information, and clear and concise teacher.

Totally excited about this! While I have been using Fractal products for 10 years, I learn something new and useful every time I take a Cooper Carter class. Thanks Cooper for all the time and thought that goes into these -- you hard work IS greatly appreciated! Can't wait to start watching and learning even more!

Still on the FM3 waitlist so I didn't sign up this time. Will this course be repeated at some point? Or do you sign up and just watch videos at your own pace?

Still on the FM3 waitlist so I didn't sign up this time. Will this course be repeated at some point? Or do you sign up and just watch videos at your own pace?
I bought the master class today and you get unlimited streaming at your own pace. I have only watched for a little while so far but holy cow it's Amazing. I have been following along on my FM3 and pausing the vid periodically to adjust things on mine. I completely recommend this training. Will be up late tomorrow night watching the series! Lol

After some reviews I decided to purchase it. Since I am not new into the Fractal world the initial sections are naturally more a familiarization with the features of the unit. But going to more intermediate/advanced parts of it, brings tricks and approaches that worth every penny! Very professional filming/editing also. Congratulations @Cooper Carter for the amazing product you created.

So far I think this course is awesome! I don’t have a ton of time on my hands, and the way that the course is broken up into bite-sized segments is perfect for me! This is my first fractal device, and have been extremely pleased with what I have been able to do with the unit without the class. Now that I am taking the class, I expect my experience to get better and better. There is so much to learn, and Cooper is a great combination of wealth of information, and clear and concise teacher.

Wow, thank you guys for the wonderful comments! I am thrilled everyone is digging into the class and digging it, too! I'm uploading some new presets today for you all to try out that I think are a ton of fun!

Great that this is available as well! I have the Axe III course and it is awesome! Going to get this as well! FM3 will be showing up shortly so looking forward to it!

The course mentions a sub-forum for the class on the Fractal Forums. I didn't see one. I looked at the top level, and then within the FM3 sub-forum. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I purchased this earlier today and granted I've only watched the first couple of videos, but I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I'm really looking forward to digging in and spending time with this course. From the get go you can tell it's very well put together and so easy to use and follow.

Back
Top Bottom