Classes The Complete FM3 Master Class with Cooper Carter - NOW STREAMING!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor

The Complete FM3 Master Class with Cooper Carter

I am thrilled to announce the second installment in my FAS Master Class series, available for streaming September 29, 2020. With the FM3, Fractal Audio Systems packs more power and a greater range of vintage, modern, and all-new tones into a smaller footprint than ever before.

In this 13-hour course, I'll be taking you deep into this mighty floorboard, showing you how to recreate classic sounds, sculpt your own tones, build presets from the ground up, and dial in effects and more quickly and with confidence.

Along the way I'll be demonstrating many of the methods I've developed over years of working in the studio and onstage with bands like Metallica, Journey, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Dream Theater, and many others who rely on Fractal night after night for their tone.

From first steps for beginners, through intermediate topics, to advanced tone techniques, you will learn to build and control your own custom virtual rigs in detail.

Whether you're a guitarist, a bassist, or another instrumentalist looking to expand your sonic toolkit, this class is your definitive road-map to the present and future of your tone with the world's most powerful and compact guitar processor: the FM3.

The $99.99 studio pass grants you:
-Unlimited streaming access to all lesson modules
-Downloads of all the presets, tone matches, and layouts created during the class
-Access to class Q&A boards and direct messaging
-Access to all future class updates, free of charge

Students currently enrolled in The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class may purchase this FM3 course at a 35% discount.

Praise for The Complete Fractal Audio Master Class Series

FAS should strike a deal with Cooper to have this included with every new AXE III purchase. I learnt TONS and had a blast going through it. If you have any sense that this might be for you, just buy it. You won't be sorry.
@VidarAus

How amazing is it that you can actually receive training from someone who sets up the Axe for major recording artists?! This is great! And well worth the price! Thanks, Cooper!
To all new users and experienced users, get this course! You will not regret it!

@deakle

I am making big progress with the AF3 because of this class. I’ve learned more in the past few days than I have in the past month! Let’s roll!
@DougB415

I haven't even finished the course yet, but now I am confident enough to finally get my III gig-ready to replace my II!
@rushfan

Man, I bought this the other day as a brand new Axe owner to help shorten the learning curve and I’m loving it. Cooper, thanks for creating this and making it available to users.
@masque

The class is extremely interesting and useful. I am not an expert but not a beginner either. And I am learning a lot of things I should have known much earlier. Very happy with my purchase. Thanks a lot!
@Kingfloyd

I strongly recommend Cooper's instructional video series. It provides a pro-level foundational approach in the use of the Axe FX III, with in-depth learning in several crucial areas.
@Sleestak

Worth it's weight in Fractal gold.
@rhummellh

Anyone still on the fence about this video series should jump off immediately. The ROI is phenomenal.
@Chad Beattie

This guy knows how to teach! I'm still going through his course even today and had his lessons months ago. I'm so glad there is someone out there to explain this powerful unit to us in normal understanding way. What a great investment! I recommend this to anyone with an Axe! My brain fries on some of your stuff in a good way!
@Terref69

The Edge of Breakup Tone section alone is worth the $!
@curious

Note on discounts:
I am getting a lot of messages asking for a discount on the class due to "hard times," "exchange rates," and a number of other reasons.
These are all legitimate reasons to ask, but my response to all of the messages is the same, and I want to put it here for posterity:

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class. Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price. The price is the price, and the price is the same for everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200813-171454.png
    Screenshot_20200813-171454.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,444
Last edited:
One and half month left to trigger download tap...thanks for 35% discount arrangement.
Wish layout no longer needs FM3 to be associated with FC6,that is OMG9 and the like.

@ccroyalsenders thanks for using my quote. Absolutely love the EOB tone. I was using it last night with latest FW 13 with improved drives. Killer tones can be achieved putting various Drives in the chain with your EOB tone. I could do a whole gig with that tone and one Drive block. Thanks.

Students currently enrolled in The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class may purchase this FM3 course at a 35% discount.
Hi Cooper how do we get the Discount ?

Last edited:
Hi Cooper how do we get the Discount ?

if you're an existing student from the III class, you should have an email with a link! Make sure to use the same email you signed up for the class with to purchase.

Fielding many messages on the Axe-Fx III class portal regarding the student discount for this FM3 class.
As above, if you're an existing student from the III class, you should have an email with a link in your inbox for the e-mail you registered with for the class! Make sure to use the same email you signed up for the class with to purchase or the coupon will not work.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 29th!

Fielding many messages on the Axe-Fx III class portal regarding the student discount for this FM3 class.
As above, if you're an existing student from the III class, you should have an email with a link in your inbox for the e-mail you registered with for the class!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not yet reach to my email, please shot me a link to me,Axe-FxIII student, at honeypat@daum.net

How it was the course? Any comments?
I am considering to get it but would like to hear some comments from yesterday..

Back
Top Bottom